Chapter 35 - A dinner with Annalise

Six months passed and now Clari is seven months pregnant and everything starts to get hard for her. Lately she even asks my help in some things which makes me happy.

Meanwhile I keep contact with Amanda and so does Clari as they love each other quite much, but Annalise doesn't.

He keeps on asking me why do I keep Clari in my house when I told her the answer, but not the 100% truth because I'm sure she's burst out.

- Do you need anything, my princess? - I shouted to Clari from the kitchen in the morning while making a coffee to myself.

- No, thank you! - I hear the answer from the living room.

When I finished with everything I went to get my keys and I saw Clari coming in from outside and I couldn't help, but stare at her as how beautiful she looked.

But she kinda misunderstand my stare....

- W-What is it? - she mumbled - I look like an elephant, don't I?

- What? No! Not at all! - I smiled then walked closer to her and touched her stomach gently - You have no idea how wonderful you are...

- A-Am I?

- Yes... Because you're the most beautiful woman I know and having a child is the most wonderful thing in the world... - I said then sighed - Sometimes I wish I could have a child again too...

She looked at me, surprised as I said that then hugged me.

- You should be going already... - she mumbled into my chest.

- I should... But call me in that instant if something happens, or if you need anything! Okay?

- Okay - she nodded then kissed me on the cheek - Thank you...

I kissed her forehead then I headed to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Only a few hours passed when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice from my dressing room's door...

- Diegito!

It's Annalise.

But what the hell is she doing here now again?? Ugh, I hope she didn't go to see Clari first...

- Annalise, what are you doing here? - I asked her as she was hugged me really tightly.

- I just came to see how are you! - she replied, smiling.

- Oh really? As I remember you were keep on arguing with me... For the hell knows why to be honest.

- I know... But I want to apology and I want us to be friends... If that's alright...

- It is alright for me, but I'm in the middle of my work now... I can't go anywhere with you yet...

- That's okay! I'll wait for you until you finish!

- Fine then - I mumbled as I didn't know what else to say, or do to be honest.

----- AT NIGHT -----

When I finished with work I invited Annalise for dinner to my house, but I told her to not to be mean to Clari because then she has no place in my house.

- Are you really that much in love with that girl? - Annalise groaned when we were in the car.

- Yes, I do and she no longer has a boyfriend and this time I have more chance with her... If you're not gonna mess things up for me again!

This time I'm totally honest with her because I don't want any more trouble again as the last time because none of us needs any more stress.

When we were there and Clari saw Annalise I could see she was getting a bit stressed, but I went closer to her and kissed her head softly while whispering:

- Don't worry... She won't be mean, or do anything...

She looked at me, slightly worried, but she nodded.

- Aaalright!

- Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes! - shouting Mirta from the kitchen.

- Until then how about we sit down and talk? - I offered and the ladies agreed.

When we sat down we started talking wuite normally and after some time Clari's nervousness seemed to disappear too.

- And which month are you in right now? - Annalise asked.

- In sixth months... - Clari replied.

- Ah, I see. Things must start to get harder, huh?

- Yeah... Well, kind of. But thanks to Diego I barely have any problem... - Clari said as she gently squeezed my hand as I was sitting next to her.

This got me off guard and I blushed slightly which made both of them smiling cheekily at me.

- Dinner is ready! - said Mirta and soon we all sat at the table and ate, but we continued talking and the whole time nothing bad actually happened. Seems like I was the one being paranoid, but I'm glad about that.