Chapter 15 - The cast party

After that kiss I was so happy for the rest of the day that no one really knew what's up with me and some people asked me too, but I couldn't tell them.

I only told Alfredo....

- What's up with you today? You seemed to hyper all day - he said with a laugh.

- Well... - I grinned as I checked if no one else hears us and continued - Clari kissed me today...

- What?! - Alfredo gasped.

- She kissed me when we were in my dressing room. I don't know what made her exactly to do that, but I didn't pull away.

- I bet you didn't. But what now?

- I have no idea, but I'm so happy!

- Why are you so happy, Dad?

Amanda jumped on my back all of a sudden.

- I'll tell you later, darling - I replied - Now... Shall we go home?

- Yes! I've finished talking to the guys there!

- Okay then!

Then I said goodbye to Alfredo and we headed home with Amanda.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We finally finished shooting and Martin decided to make a party for all the cast members to have fun one last time before we're having this 3 months break.

Of course I took Amanda with me as well as she seemed to get along with Tini and the others too. Probably because they're on the same age so when we arrived she went straight to them while I went to see Alfredo, but before I could even arrive to him Flor pulled me away.

- Ah! There you are! - she said.

- Yeees... Why are you so excited? - I asked her in confusion.

- Dance with me! We have been a couple for months after all! - she demanded.

- Ah, sure - I laughed as we went to dance.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I finally got away from Flor and I went to look for Alfredo and the others.

It's not like I don't like her because I love her, but sometimes she can't be uhm... Like Jade in real life. So yeah...

Anyway I finally found Alfredo, talking with some others so I joined.

After a while I suddenly felt two hands on my back. It was Clari.

- Hey... Can I steal you for a bit? - she asked jokingly.

- Aren't you want me to dance with you exactly? - I said cheekily which made her blush.

- Sheesh! - she smiled awkwardly and hit my arms playfully - Would you just come with me for a second?

- Sure, sure - I smiled as I went with her to get some drinks - So? Why did you "steal me"?

- I uhm... I just wanted to talk about what happened between us... In the... In the dressing room...

- I know, I know... - I cut her off - It was just some sudden feeling... No need to worry, no one will know...

- Diego... - Clari sighed and at this moment for some reason I felt like this wasn't what she wanted to hear at all. But I have more plans. I don't want her to confess just yet.

- But I have something to ask of you now...

- What is it?

- Would you dance with me? - I asked while I held my hand out towards her.

- Sure! - she smiled as she took my hand and we went to dance.

After a while of dancing I remembered something that I should of say to her a bit earlier... But it's not too late.

So I leaned closer and whispered into her ear...

- But I'd love to feel your soft lips against mine again... - I said with a cheeky grin and when she looked up at me I just winked.

Clari began to blush deeply, but surprisingly she didn't left me there, but we carried on dancing together.