Chapter 13 - Happy time

Then next day I was getting ready to go to work when I got a great idea so I went to Amanda's room...

- Do you want to come with me to work? - I asked her - I'm not sure what can you do there while I'm on scene, but... I don't know... We'll find something!

- Okay! - she jumped excitedly.

- Good... Then get ready because we need to head out soon!

- Okay! - she nodded and quickly went to get ready too as I went back to get dressed and stuff like that and 10 minutes later we headed out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We headed to the Castillo house as we were about to shoot some scenes there one more time and for the rest of the week we're finishing this season which makes me a little sad, but it's okay though...

Anyway... Arriving there I saw Clari and Dominguez hugging again which made me really disgusted again and Amanda noticed it too.

- Dad... Is that her boyfriend? - she asked quietly.

- Yeah... - I groaned.

- I see you really do love her... You can't even see them together without making weird faces - she said jokingly, probably to make me feel better with surprisingly worked because what she just said made me smile.

- I might make weird faces... And I'll just make more as he will be working here too... Not like if he wouldn't be here non-stop already...

- Love is a painful feeling...

- Yeah... - I nodded then looked at her suspiciously - Wait, how do you know that?

- Uhm... I don't know... - she said, slightly blushing - I just said that...

- Okay then - I smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Work went well today and even Dominguez didn't bother me at all. All Iw as thinking about was Amanda and to show her what I really am doing.

Also it seemed like Clari wanted to be with her as well because she wasn't around Doninguez too much which made me happy.

- Well, what are you girls doing? - I asked as I finished as I finished with my scene with Tini.

- We were just watching you! - said Amanda - You and her actually looked cute there!

- He always tells me that he loves her just as much as his own daughter! - Clari said, grinning at me - That time I didn't know he actually has a daughter though... But it's good to know now... And I'm also glad that I'm the first person from the cast who got to know this... - she added.

- Oh, is that so? - I said as I looked into her eyes which made her blush.

- Yeah... Since we're best friends...

Now I could feel Amanda's eyes on me, but I tried to act as normal as possible. I just didn't know what else to do...