Chapter 34 - Greatful

Soon the show I've been talking about has came and I took both Clari and Amanda with me which was a little bit awkward and soon you'll see why.

- Why are you so nervous all of a sudden? - Clari asked - You have never been nervous about any shows, or anything that you've been in before so why now?

- Because I'm literally going to play... as a woman in this show - I sighed - And you'll see it soon...

And just as I said that the director came and called me away for the make-up and stuff.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After everything was ready I went back to the girls who first seemed shocked by my look.

- Wow... Diego - Clari mumbled - You look uhm...

- Well? Say it! - I said jokingly.

- You look beautiful!

This time Clari and Amanda said at the same time with a huge smile across their faces which made me smile too.

- But creepy too... - Amanda added, trying to hold back her laughter.

- Nah! Be careful with what you're saying!

- Sorry, sorry - she smiled.

- I might need to ask the make-up artist about how she did this look... - said Clari - And ask for advice too...

- Oh really? - I laughed.

- Yes, really - she smiled - Now I guess you need to go, no?

- Oh... Yeah... - I muttered rather awkwardly - But I'll see you two later...

- Good luck! - they said with a smile then I left to perform which wasn't bad at all, but I still felt weird in all this though.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later the show finished and everything ended up perfectly. The audience were satisfied and so was everyone else.

Off the stage a happy Amanda and Clari was waiting for me.

- That was weird, yet amazing! - said Amanda happily.

- It was indeed amazing - said Clari as well.

- Well... Glad you both liked it... - I muttered, but now I'm gonna take these off, if you don't mind - I added, jokingly then I went to get changed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later we all went home together and when we arrived Amanda went to her room while Clari went to the kitchen to see if Mirta needs any help with the dinner and I followed her.

- Oh, darling! - Mirta smiled - No need to help! I'm almost ready!

- Alright then - Clari nodded and Mirta left the kitchen when I went it.

- Hey, beautiful - I smiled and kissed her cheek.

- Beautiful? You have been even more beautiful than I am - she joked.

- I wouldn't say that - I grinned - You're beautiful everyday in every moment... You don't even need make-up while I do need it...

- You know that this is not about make-up - she said as she stepped closer to me and touched my cheek - I truly am greatful to you for many things...

- Like what?

- For your kindness... Your love... Your help and everything that so far you have given me... You have no idea how happy I am now... I haven't felt this happiness for a long time...

I smiled at her as I took her hand and kissed it.

- I'm giving everything from my heart... - I said while looking deeply into her eyes - Because I love you...

I could see she started blushing, but she still seem to be afraid to say her true feelings towards me, but I don't mind. I don't mind as long as she isn't with that asshole anymore...