Chapter 5 - Back into the world of Violetta

That evening I took Clari home to her apartment because it was already dark and even if she refused I'd of took her home anyway...

- Well, thank you for having me with you all day - Clari said with a smile.

- I thank you for keeping my company today - I laughed - Sometimes I'm not a bearable person to others...

- What? Why do you say that? - she gasped.

- It's true...

She suddenly hit my arms quite hard.

- Ouch!

- You deserved it! For saying stupid things!

- Stupid?

- Yes! You're my best friend! I would bear you even if you would be really, really annoying!

This made me smile. She is always so nice to me, doesn't matter what I say, or do. She was always there for me whenever I needed her and honestly... This is why I'm afraid to confess my feelings for her... Because I don't want to lose her friendship.

And this is why I have to atleast try my best to seducer her on my own ways and make her confess her love first... Or something like that.

----- 2 DAYS LATER -----

On the next week we started working on Violetta again normally, but I couldn't help myself smiling whenever I saw Clari because whenever I saw her I always remembered how embarrassed she was when she saw me half naked.

I'd show my very best to her in private though, but I can't do that. Not while Dominguez is there in my way...

- Diego! - Alfredo snapped next me - Stop staring her!

- My bad... - I sighed as I turned to him - Have you seen such a beautiful woman like her?

- Diego... You're going insane...

- Maybe...

- You really need to do something.

- I'm working on it, Alfredo! I'm working on it... But it's not that easy.

- No one said it will be easy if you want to seduce someone who already has a boyfriend.

- I know. But I'm progressing... I know.

- Oh really?

- Yes... But better not asking more before I'm getting impatient - I groaned.

And with that I walked away and went to get ready for shooting just another wonderful "Germangie" moment together with Clari.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the scene finished...

- My god! This was amazing! - said Clari as she smiled at me - I love these moments!

- Really? - I asked, smiling at her.

- Yes! Are you?

- Yes! Mostly because you're the best Angie that I could imagine for German...

What the hell am I saying?!

- Oh really? - she giggled, blushing slightly.

- Yep... - I smiled softly as I pulled her into a hug.

Clari seemed surprised by that, but she hugged me back and a few seconds later I let go of her.

- Sorry... I don't want to make your boyfriend jealous again... - I mumbled.

Of course I want to!

- He isn't here now - Clari said, a bit sadly - He left for two weeks to Spain. He went to visit his family.

- Oh, I see... - I gasped. I was actually surprised that he didn't go the time when Clari can go with him as well.

- I feel a bit alone without him though...

- Huh? You're not alone! - I snapped and she looked at me surprised when I pulled her into my arms again - I'm always here for you... Don't forget that...

- Thank you... - she whispered as she returned my hug softly - I might need you though...

- You can call me anytime you want... Even at nights - I smiled and kissed the top of her head softly which made her calm down instantly.

Seems like I have two weeks to do whatever it takes to show her how much I love her without any interruption. I don't know how am I gonna do it, but I'm gonna do it!