Chapter 41 - Reactions

That evening we all went home, Clari fed Jessica and got her ready for bed upstairs while I made some fancy dinner for us downstairs with some help from Mirta.

When she was finished and came down she was pretty surprised by what she saw at the dining table.

- Wow... Diego - she gasped - Did you do this for me??

- Of course - I smiled as I lead her to the table - I wanted to give you my best... For a thank you... A thank you for being with me and always trusting me...

- Diego... - Clari smiled warmly at me - There's nothing to be thankful for... I always knew that you're someone I can trust in... And now I know for sure... That you're a perfect lover and father too...

This made me blush and smile even more as I walked closer to her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

I'm glad now that I was patient and kept on being around her... Worthed it.

After that we both sat down to eat while we were talking and having an amazing time together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later both Amanda and Annalise came to visit us and even though Clari was keep telling me to not to worry... I was worried.

- Dad!! - Amanda cried happily when she noticed me at the airport and ran into my arms.

I'm happy that she still loves me this way.

- Hi, my princess - I greeted her as I hugged her tightly to me when I saw Annalise coming too.

- Diego... - she smiled too as we hugged - I'm surprised she didn't come with you now.

- I don't know why to be honest... She's at home with Jessica - I replied while I just couldn't stop smiling.

- Jessica?! - they both looked confused at me.

- The baby! - Amanda gasped.

- Yes, exactly - I grinned even more.

- Well, well... Time to go before they get worried - Annalise smirked at me, trying to make me embarrassed, but it's not gonna happen.

- Alright ladies! Let's go then!

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we arrived to my house Amanda literally jumped out of my car and ran tonthe door, excitedly and when we all went in...

- Ah! Welcome home!

Clari greeted us with a happy smile and with Jessica in her arms.

I can't help, but become weak whenever I see them as I just love both of them so much.

After that Amanda went to sit next to Clari and she just couldn't stop smiling as she was looking at Jessica.

- So tiny... And so cute - she mumbled.

- Want to hold her? - Clari asked as she looked at her.

- C-Can I?

- Yes, of course - she grinned then carefully handed Jessica to her and as soon as she was holding her I began to smile too.

My two children... They both are so beautiful and I just love them so much.

- It's nice to see you smile like this - said Annalise after a while of silent - Are you happy?

- I am... - I smiled - Very much...

- That's good... I'm glad to see you like this.

- Thanks... It means a lot.

- I know... And I hope we can continue being friends...

- Of course!

- That's good - she smiled.

I smiled back at her as she said that then looked back at my happy girls and we both joined them and sat down on the sofa and the rest of the day went quite well.