Chapter 7 - Clari's photoshoot

The next weekend I accompanied Clari to her photoshoot as she asked me to. I was slightly curious about how will that go and I hopef that I'm not gonna be awkwardly embarrassed by how beautiful she will be... Not like is she wouldn't be beautiful anyway... But on photoshoots like this they always makes people even more beautiful.

I'm almost sure I'll be awkward, but I don't know. I'll see what will happen.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was in the nearby park as this was the place where the photoshoot was and waited for Clari and the photographer to arrive while the others were already there, getting everything ready.

And... A few minutes later Clari came and my jaw dropped as I saw how beautiful she is now.

- Are you okay? - she asked as she probably noticed that I'm just standing here and staring at her for minutes now.

- Y-Yeah... But you look...

- Huh? Do I look bad?? - she asked worriedly, but I just smiled and shaked my head.

- No! No, you look perfect!

- Thank you... - she smiled softly and blushed too.

- Now go and do your best - I smiled back at her and caressed her cheek.

I don't know what came into me in that moment, but I couldn't help myself as she was so cute and beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I couldn't... Not yet...

----- TIME SKIP -----

They were taking a break. The photograper when to talk to someone while I went to lay beside Clari who was laying in the grass now.

- You look incredible beautiful... You know that? - I said.

I didn't get an answer, but instead she leaned above me all of a sudden and it honestly made me blush because she was only inches away from me.

- I'm honored to hear this from you, Mr. Ramos - she grinned - I haven't hear this from Diego for a while now...

- Huh? What do you mean? - I asked, looking confused at her.

- I mean what I said... - she said, looking a bit sad when I suddenly pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly.

- Diego haven't told you how beautiful and amazing you are?

- No... - she shaked her head.

- Then let me tell you something... - I smiled as I held her in my arms and placed my hands on her cheeks.

- W-What is it? - she asked, looking into my eyes with her beautiful green ones.

- That you're the most amazing and wonderful woman I've ever met in my life...

- You liar... - she mumbled and blushed deeply.

- I'm telling you the truth - I smiled at her then I got on top of her and looked into her eyes again while continued - You can always believe my words...

- Prove it... - she whispered.

For some reason at this moment I had a feeling she's thinking about the same thing as I do so I got myself together, leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.