Chapter 38 - ~Love is in the air~

The girls stayed over for dinner too and I was in the kitchen when they were talking in the living room.

- Aaaand? What's up with Dominguez?? - asked Lodo curiously - You two aren't gonna go back together??

- I don't think that's gonna happen - Clari replied - He didn't want to see me when he found out that I'm pregnant and I'm not gonna take my baby away because of him... Aaaaand....

- Aaaaand??? - all the girls asked at the same time.

- And... I don't need him... Because I have a new boyfriend now... Who's more caring and loving than Dominguez, or anyone else...

- What?! - Mechi gasped.

- I think I know - Tini smirked - Is it Diego??

- Yes... Yes, it is - I heard Clari saying with a happy smile.

This made me smile too then I decided to go and join them and I sat down next to Clari.

- What's up ladies? - I asked him, pretending that I didn't hear anything from before.

- Nothing much - they said at the same time.

- Buuuut... We heard the great news - grinned Tini happily.

- Great news? - I asked like I really don't know what's up - What good news?

- Don't play dumb with us! - said all the girls at the same time.

- Fine, fine - I laughed as I wrapped my arms around Clari gently.

- Aww! You two are so cute! - said Tini - I knew you two will end up together someday! I just knew it!!

- It's good to see you two happy! - said Lodo.

I was quite happy that actually everyone happy for us to be together and none of our friends are against it, but I'm kinda worried about that asshole coming back.

Well, we'll see...

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night Clari sneaked in my room before me and when I went there she was sitting on my bed, smiling at me.

- Hey, princess - I smiled.

- Hey! Hope you don't mind me here - she grinned - I wanted to have some time with you together... Now that we're alone and Jessica fell asleep.

This made me smile and I sat down next to her.

- You know... That night when I wanted you with me... - she continued as she blushed slightly - I heard what you said to me... That... That how much I mean to you...

- It was all the truth - I said as I touched her cheek gently - You're my everything...

She smiled and leaned her head in my hand.

- I love you... I really do... I swear I feel awful for ignoring my feelings... Because I wouldn't have been so upset for a long time, but would be happy by your side... - she sighed.

- It's the past... Now it's the present... And the most important thing is that we're together now... - I said as I pulled her closer and kissed her softly on the lips - I love you too... So much...

Suddenly Clari pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately on the lips which I didn't mind at all.

- But you know I didn't came here for being emotional... - she added with a cheeky smirk on her face.

- I'm glad to hear that... - I smirked back at her then I quickly rolled over to get on top of her and kissed her passionately again - We might just gonna make another baby, huh?

- I'd happily do that... Because you're a perfect father - she smiled.

- Thank you... - I smiled back.

- But let's leave this and play! - she said then again she was on top.

- Gladly - I smirked again and you can guess what happened next...