Chapter 30 - Living together

The next morning I woke up and everything seemed normal until I found Clari in my kitchen.

For a long second I just stood there, thinking that what is she doing in my kitchen, but then I remembered: She fell pregnant and Dominguez threw her out.

Now the feeling of happiness came through me as I was watching her while she was making tea and singing. She seemed happy... Happier than when she was with Dominguez.

Maybe this was mean to happen... That Dominguez throwing her out... That I offered her to live with me...

- Oh! Good morning! - suddenly Clari said as she smiled at me - Do you want me to make a tea, or coffee?

- Uhm... A coffee would be nice... Thank you... - I mumbled, slightly surprised as I wasn't expecting her to ask that.

- Alright. On the way!

Anyway it's Saturday today so we don't have to go to work today and none of us got any other job so we could rest... Atleast that was my plan... I don't know what's hers though.

When she arrived back with my coffee and hee tea she sat down beside me.

- What's your plan? - she asked after a while of silent.

- Well, I was only planning to relax today and nothing more.

- I see.

- What about you?

- Uhm... I think I might will do the same... Since Diego didn't call me, or anything at all... And I really don't want to even think about him...

- I have some books on my office if you want to read... - I offered her - Or we can watch a movie... Or something...

She looked at me for a few seconds then smiled...

- How about a movie now? And then we'll think about something... What do you say?

- Sure... - I nodded - Sounds good to me.

This made me happy too as I wanted to spend some time with her together so we found action movie to watch.

I was quite surprised that she likes action movies...

----- TIME SKIP -----

While the movie was going Clari at some point snuggled closer to me which was really cute. As she snuggled closer to me I wrapped my arm around her gently and she didn't pull away, or anything, but smiled at me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

When the movie finished I suddenly heard my phone ringing in my office and even though I really didn't want to stand up I had to.

I went to pick the phone up to check who's it.

It was a producer of a show... Or something like that and she asked me if I'd like to be in a her show thing next weekend.

- Well... Why not... Okay - I said.

- This is not all...

And she told me some more details and a few minutes of conversation we hung up and I went back to see Clari in the living room.

- Who was it? - she asked.

- A producer - I replied - Seems like I'll be having a show where I'll be wearing as much make-up as I did so far in all my shows and stuff so far....

- What?

- Ah... Long story.

- We have time - she smiled.

- Are you really that interested? - I asked her, slightly surprised.

- I am! You're my biggest help lately so I want to know everything! - she said then she began to blush - I... I mean...

- Okay, okay - I smiled then we began to talk again and I must admit... I'm happy that she's so interested in me like this.