Chapter 16 - Trouble

Our 3 months break has started and I still had 2 weeks to spend with Amanda which I was really happy about as I don't think it was really that fun to watch me working the last week.

We spent so much time together and did whatever we could to make our time together the best time and I wasn't focusing on Clari at all. I barely have time to spend with Amanda so I wanted to give her 100% of me and not just some part of me.

On one afternoon we were out at the park, just sitting and watching the lake that was in the park. It's the same park that is in the show too and I must admit... It was a really good choice because it's beautiful.

As we were sitting and talking there suddenly...

- Can I join you?

We both turned around to see Clari standing behind us and smiling.

- Well... - I looked at Amanda who just nodded - Sure!

- So what are you two doing here now? - she asked as she sat beside me.

- We don't have so much time left to spend together... - I said.

- So we try to use this short time as good as possible - Amanda finished - Anyway what will you two do after I left??

What is that supposed to mean?

- Well uhm... I don't know what will your father do... - said Clari as she looked at me from the corner of her eyes - But I might be just relaxing at home since my boyfriend is going away to visit a friend of his...

Suddenly Amanda looked at me and I looked back at her then took a deep breath.

- For me there is nothing really to do... But I got an offer to go to a competition thing... But I think I've already told you this, haven't I? - I said as I looked at her.

- Oooh! Indeed to said something like this! - she said cheekily - And did you get a partner, or not yet?

- Not yet.

- And how about if Clari would be your partner?

Me and Clari both jumped in surprise.

- I... I wouldn't think this what she wants to do in her free time...

- Well uhm... - Clari interrupted - That depends on what kind of competition it will be...

- It's gonna be about singing... And stuff...

And stuff? Really Diego?? If I'd be more awkward all the people would laugh at me for sure.

- I see. Well... I can sing... So if you want it too... - she mumbled as she took a hold of my hand.

- I'd love to work in this with you as well... - I smiled at her and totally forgot about everything at this point until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

- Diego, Amanda...

We all turned around to see Annalise coming towards us.

- Annalise... - I jumped up from the bench - What are you doing here? I thought we still have time...

- You have - she said - I just felt like I should be with you for a little while... If you don't mind...

- Well uhm... - I stuttered hesitantly as Clari was standing right beside me and looked really confused and jealous too.

- Oh... - Annalise gasped - I just realized I haven't introduced myself to your girlfriend - she said with a huge smile on her face then went to shake hands with Clari - My name is Annalise. I'm Amanda's mother and Diego's ex-wife.

- Nice... To meet you - Clari muttered - I'm Clara...

- I know who you are - said Annalise with a sweet smile on her face.

Jesus Christ... Why is she playing like that? Is she trying to make Clari feel bad?

She's actually not trying to doing it now as I can see how awkward she feels now mostly when Annalise came and kissed me on the cheek which shocked me too.

- What's up, Diego? - she continued teasing - Do you want to go out on a dinner before me and Amanda go back to Madrid?

- Well... I... Sure... - I sighed. I just didn't know what else to do as I didn't want to end up argiung with her again, but now I probably made Clari upset again. Goddamnit!