Chapter 12 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 2

Saturday went by perfectly as we were talking about everything we could.

She asked me about my current job, about Clari, friends and literally everything and I did the same thing.

We talked about everything as we haven't seen each other for years and I just missed her so much. I love her... She's my everything and Annalise took her away from me.

I know I might should be mad and I was... But I'm not already. It was years ago and we should move on as soon Amanda will be 18 so she can come to visit me whenever she wants and when I'm finished with this season's filming I might go to Madrid to spend more time with her... Or I might ask her mother to let her stay a little longer... I don't know yet.

Anyway... Today we're gonna meet up with Clari and I know that she's curious about Amanda already as I told her how much I love her.

She thinks that she's my girlfriend which is a bit funny to me, but I'm happy that she's actually jealous... It shows me that she cares just as much as I care about her... But then I wonder why doesn't she just tell me the truth...

On the early afternoon we went to the nearby restaurant and I told Clara to come there too.

After me and Amanda arrived I suddenly noticed Carla nearby and so she did notice me and came to us.

- Hey, Diego! - she smiled.

- Hey - I replied - What's up? You seemed to be waiting for someone.

- Oh uhm... Actually I do... - she said then she noticed Amanda with me - Uhm... And who's this young lady?

- You talk like you're some old lady - I laughed - Anyway... - I started and placed my hand on her head. I know she hates it when I do that - She's my daughter, Amanda... And Amanda... - I turned to her - This is Carla... Soon to be my colleague.

They greeted each other and talked a bit when suddenly we noticed a man, not so far away from us...

- Ah! He's here! - Carla jumped.

- Who? - I asked her.

- My father! - she smiled - I-I'm sorry...

- It's okay - I smiled - Just go!

- Thank you! - she cheered then quickly left.

And just as she left I suddenly felt two arms around me, but it wasn't Amanda.

- Here you are... - I smiled as I recognized Clari's arms around me - Glad to see you!

- Same here - she replied then she saw Amanda sitting at the table and became a bit nervous.

- Oh! Well... Let me start this - I said and Amanda jumped up next to me - This is my beautiful... Beautiful daughter... Amanda...

Clari seemed to be frozen for a second.

- Your daughter?? - she then gasped.

- Yes - I smiled - Is that so surprising?

- It is! How old is she?

- I'm 17! - said Amanda.

- 17... Interesting... Anyway it's nice to meet you! - Clari smiled and they hugged.

The sight of them made my heart warm up. They got along right away and it made me really happy because I love both of them so much. They're my everything...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We spent the whole day together and at night while Amanda was at home I took Clari home.

- It was a good day! Thank you for having me with you - she said with a smile as we arrived to her apartment.

- I thank you for joining us - I smiled at her.

- I wasn't expecting that you... You...

- That I have a 17 years old daughter, right?

- Uhm... Yeah... - she muttered - She has your eyes though...

- Oh!

- You both has beautiful... Brown eyes...

This surprised me. She was saying that I have beautiful eyes... It made me blush, but I tried to hold it back.

I was the one supposed to compliment her, or making her blush and yet she's the one doing this to me. That's kinda funny though.

After we said our goodbyes I headed back home, but I couldn't stop thinking about her...