Chapter 39 - Dominguez

The next morning I woke up with Clari in my arms and I felt like the happiest man alive.

She's actually my girlfriend... MY girlfriend! I'm so happy now that I don't even know what else to say to this!

My beautiful girlfriend and my little princess... I love them both so much!

I couldn't help, but smile as I looked at her peaceful, sleeping face, but I couldn't watch for too long as she started to wake up and so did Jessica who started crying.

- Ah... I should get up now... - Clari moaned as she was about to get up, but I pulled her back.

- I'll do it - I smiled as I kissed her head then got up to see my baby fully awake now - Good morning, princess... - I whispered as I lifted her up and kissed her head - It's okay... I'm here...

As I was whispering to her I didn't even noticed that Clari came to the room to and was smiling at me, only when she came behind me and wrapped her arms around me gently.

- Ah... Hi, my queen - I smiled as I felt her arms around me.

- Hello, the best daddy in the world - she said and kissed me in the cheek softly - Let me take her...

- Okay... - I smiled as I carefully handed Jessica to her - I'll go and make some breakfast for everyone now.

- Good idea - she smiled and soon I went downstairs.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes after me Clari came down too with Jessica and I already got the milk ready for her...

- See? This is why I said that you're the best person I could have a baby from... - Clari smiled as she kissed me on the cheek then went to feed Jessica.

- I'm not that good, but thank you - I grinned.

- Yes, you are - she giggled.

- Fine... I believe you... Only because you said it - I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

Then after I finished with everything else I sat down next to Clari and soon we ate breakfast too.

------ TIME SKIP -----

We both sat in the living room for a while now when someone knocked on the door. When I went to open it it was Dominguez.

Just great.

- I want to see Clara! - he demanded and was about to get in, but I pulled him back out.

- What do you think you're doing?? This is my house and I'm not letting you in!

- I need to talk to my girlfriend! - he hissed.

- Your girlfriend?!

- Diego! - I suddenly heard Clari's voice from behind me and she walked next to me - Take care of Jessica while I talk to this as... I mean the other Diego...

For some reason I didn't feel nervous about this as I got Jessica out of her arms and went back to the living room, but I was still listening to them.

- What do you want?? - Clari asked coldly - You threw me out and now you're calling me your girlfriend?

- Was that baby... Our baby? - Dominguez asked, slightly confused.

- Don't change the subject!! - Clara hissed, getting more and more angry - I'm not your girlfriend anymore and Jessica is not your baby!

- What is that supposed to mean?! She's my baby and I have the right to see her!

- No, you don't! And you know why?! Because she's not your baby!

- What?!

- You heard me! I admit... I cheated on you once, but that was the best thing that I could do because you wouldn't have been a good father to MY baby!

- Then who's baby...?

Just the he looked at me.

- Is it...

- Go away and leave us alone! - Clari hissed one more time before shutting the door at Dominguez's face which made me really happy to see then she sat back down next to me and we didn't even talk about this the whole day... But it wasn't necessary either.