Chapter 6 - Fun at the gym

Time passed by and me and Clari spent almost every day together non-stop mostly because of our job too and sometimes she called me over and of course I haven't said no.

Why would I? No interruption, no one that can stop me from being near her.

On the weekend once I went to go to the gym and work out, just to take my mind off of things.

There I met some fans as well which didn't bother me much because as soon as we finished talking and taking pictures they left me alone and then I could work out.

I did my routine as always while I was deep in thoughts. I was mostly thinking about Clari and how amazing she is.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I have been working out for around 20 minutes and I was doing push-ups when I suddenly I felt like I have weight on my back.

- What...? - I mumbled to myself as I looked up and noticed Clari sitting on my back, grinning down at me - Clari?

- Hello there - she smiled - You barely noticed that I've been sitting on your back!

- You don't have so much weight... So it didn't bother me much... - I grinned up at her.

- Then go on! 20 more to go, Sir!

- Yes, Mylady! - I grinned as I really began to do it.

I don't think she was expecting me to do it because she was surprised, but then she smiled and when I finished she jumped off my back and I stood up.

- What are you doing here anyway? - I asked her - Not like if I wouldn't be happy to see you.

- I came for the same reason as you - she replied - To work out!

- I didn't know you work out... You only told me that you're going to run at every morning before you come to work.

- Yeah, I know... But sometimes I like to come here as well!

- I see... That's good to know - I smiled and so did she - So should we work out together, or you prefer alone?

- I don't prefer alone... So if you don't mind I'd like to join - she smiled which made me melt almost instantly.

- Then alright. I like having a great company as well... - I said as I winked at her.

And soon we began to work out together. It was really fun since we can always talk about anything with each other and laugh as well.

She isn't as strong as me, but she still can lift weight that I wasn't expecting her to lift at all. Not like I'm that kind of guy who says that "Men are obviously stronger than women" because that's not true... but I was still surprised.

But I also surprised her a few times with how strong I am (because I am strong) and honestly... This is what I wanted.

I wanted to impress her and I did. I was quite happy about that as well and meanwhile we had a great time together.

----- HOURS LATER -----

- Well! This was a good time! - said Clari as she collapsed down on a chair nearby.

- I agree - I laughed as I sat beside her - Thank you for joining me!

- I thank you for having me with you today - she smiled then kissed my cheek - I'd like to do this another time too...

- It's up to you whenever you want to work out together - I smiled - I love being with you soo...

Jesus! Did I really say that?

- Really? - she asked while looking at me, surprised.

- Yes, really - I smiled.

- We'll see when can we get together again here like this... Since I'll have a photoshoot next weekend...

- A photoshoot?

- Yes. But...

- But...?

- But would you like to accompany me there... As I did to you earlier...? - she asked shyly.

I felt weird as she was so shy... But it was so cute at the same time.

- If you want to... Then I'll happily go with you - I said, smiling at her which made her calm down too and smile back as I hugged her and soon I took her home and I went home too.

Well, this was a really good day...