Chapter 4 - Photoshoot

Later in the afternoon I was talking to Clari when I got a phone call from my manager who told me that I'm gonna have a photoshoot this weekend.

- A photoshoot, huh? - Clari smiled.

- Yes... But what are you smiling about? - I asked, looking confused at her.

- Nothing in particular.

- Don't lie to me, Miss Alonso - I said jokingly.

- Fine, Mr. Ramos - she laughed - I was just thinking about how lucky the photographer will be when he will be working with you together...

- Huh?

- I-I mean... - she stuttered, blushing lightly.

- So you mean I might be too sexy even for the photographer... - I said cheekily which made her blush even more.

She's just so cute when she blushes.

- Well, maybe... - she giggled.

- I'll take this as a compliment - I smiled proudly and she laughed. Her laugh is just something I'd listen every moment of my life.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The weekend came quickly as I was getting ready to go to the photoshoot, but when I opened the door of my house to go I found Clari standing there which made me jump.

- Jesus!

- What? Am I that scary? - she laughed.

- No, not at all... Only if beauty should be scary though...

God, why am I so awkward? But my awkwardness made her laugh so... That's fine I guess.

- Anyway... - I continued - What are you doing here now? I'm about to go to...

- To the photoshoot, I know - she cut me off - But seems like I'm going to have a meeting with the same photographer so... We can go together! If you want to, of course...

- Well... If your boyfriend doesn't have any problem with that...

- He went to work early this morning so... I would be all alone anyway...

She said the last part so sadly that it broke my heart... Or I'm just too obsessed with her...

- Well then - I smiled at her - You're coming with me!

She smiled happily as we headed to the photo studio together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We arrived to the studio where I have been supposed to meet with the photographer and a few minutes after we arrived he came too.

- Aaalright... Are you ready?? - he asked and he looked quite excited for some reason.

- Yeah - I nodded and after going to get dressed (or rather undressed) we began to work, Clari stayed back until we finished and just after that she had a meeting with the photographer.

We started and as soon as we did I noticed Clari was literally staring at me the whole time so when we were taking a break I went straight to talk to her.

- What's up, amiga? - I asked her as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close.

- N-Nothing at all... - she muttered, looking away from me.

- Are you embarrassed?

- No! - she gasped, but as soon as she looked up into my eyes she turned red again.

- Then? - I smirked as I still didn't let go of her.

- I just... You're too...

- Too what?

- Too uhm...

- Sexy?

- Yes... I meant no! I mean... Ah... - she sighed deeply - I give up...

- So what is the problem exactly? - I asked her again with a huge grin on my face. I was perfectly sure she likes how I look like right now. (hint: pics in the media ;) )

- Oh, come ooon... - she groaned - You really want to me to say it?

- Yes, I want you to say it!

- Uhm... You look... You're too sexy for me right now! - she finally said it and blushed deep red now which was really cute. I kinda wished I could just kiss her right now, but I knew I couldn't.

- Well, thank you - I grinned and kissed her cheek which made her blush once again.

Later we continued working, but sometimes when I had a chance I looked at Clari who was looking back at me from behind the photographer and smiled at me. Her beautiful smile made me smile as well and it made my work much easier and enjoyable for me.

I loved having Clari with me today and later that day I invited her for dinner and surprisingly she accepted it.

So far this was the happiest day of my life...