Chapter 43 - He's still trying

I think so far this is the best season of Violetta since I got more time to work with Clari while Dominguez just standing back, looking jealous.

Flor (Priscilla) is also being really helpful to us and a really talented woman as well and I think so far she's the best "psycho jealous girlfriend" of German's in the whole show.

Also while I'm not around Dominguez is still trying with Clari which pisses me off all the time, but for Clari I let it be and let her handle him until one time when I saw him getting aggresive towards her so I decided to interrupt...

- Go away! This is not your business! - Dominguez hissed, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from Clari.

- It is my business if you're being agressive with my girlfriend! - I hissed back.

- She's only your girlfriend because you seduced her away from me!

- Maybe I did, but I'm atleast not some douche that flirting with whoever he wants when he was a girlfriend!

- That's... That's not fair... - he muttered, looking really upset.

- It is fair! Now go away!

Dominguez looked a bit unsure about what should he do, but then he decided to leave.

- Uh... Thank you... - Clari sighed deeply as she came to hug me - I don't know what I'd do if you wouldn't have come...

- You could probably handle him yourself - I smiled as her as I wrapped my arms around her gently - But I couldn't let that...

- Nah! You know I always need you... All the time... - she smiled up at me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once when we went home that day Clari went to take care of Jessica I went to the kitchen to make some tea for us when someone knocked on the door.

- I'll open it! - said Mirta as she went to open it and a few seconds later I heard shouting and Dominguez rushed to the kitchen.

- What the hell are you doing here?! - I snapped when I saw him.

- I came to get my girlfriend back!! - he cried - She's mine and not yours!!

This pissed me off so much that I pushed him against the wall while grabbing him by his collar.

- You know that she's not an object that you can have! She doesn't love you... You left her when she needed you and now she's with me. And wanna know why?

- Eh? Why?

- Because I was supporting her, was next to her and love her when you didn't... And I won her heart... This is that easy.

- You dick!

- Out of us you're a dick for rushing into my house, shouting like an idiot for something you can't have at the first place! So now when I let you go... I'd recommend you to leave and leave my family alone... Or I'll call the police and believe me... You don't want me to do that...

I then let go of him and he stormed out on the door in anger and I went back into the kitchen.

A few minutes later Clari came down and I was hoping that she didn't hear anything of what just happened because I didn't want her to upset herself because of that asshole.

After a few hours later Clari went to take a shower while I went to Jessica's room and sat next to her bed quietly and watched her sleeping peacefully.

As I was watching her I couldn't help smiling.

- You're my little angel... - I whispered - Even if I wouldn't have the straight... You and your mother give me the reason to live... Reason to be here... And reason to always fight for you two... Because I love you both so much...

And a few more minutes of thinking I planted a soft kiss of Jessica's head then I was about to leave when I noticed Clari standing at the door with a big, happy smile on her face.

- Oh! - I gasped - How long... Have you been watching here?

- From pretty much the beginning - she replied.

We both came out of the room quietly and went to our room where we continued talking...

- And I also heard what happened earlier tonight with Dominguez... - she added - And everything you said... To him and to Jessica...

This time she was trying hard to hold back her tears.

- Clari...

- These times... I know I made the right choice... - she smiled warmly at me then she turned away - I just... I just can't talk...

I went to stand in front of her and wiped away her tears gently.

- I love you so much... You're my everything... You and Jessica... - I smiled at her - Everything I said tonight to her and Dominguez about you is the truth....

- I know... - she smiled too - And I love you too so much... You have no idea...