Chapter 8 - Everything's back to normal?

I couldn't help myself and this time I really did kiss her. It felt so great and magical, but yet I was really scared of what will she do, or say when we break the kiss.

It lasted for long minutes and when we broke apart we looked at each other and we both were blushing by what just happened.

- Diego, you just... - she muttered, still surprised.

- Yeah... - I nodded - I had to... I wanted to... I'm sorry...

- No... Just... It's okay...

- I-Is it?

- My Diego will come back next week... So...

- Oh yeah, of course... - I sighed as I stood up.

- Wait... Where are you going? - she asked and she sounded worried.

- I need to make a phone call now... But I'll be back... - I said, faking a smile and walked away. I just couldn't stay there any longer.

I just kissed her and she wanted to get rid of me by saying her boyfriend is gonna come back soon. It seriously hurted me, but whatever... She's right anyway.

But I kissed her... I kissed her and it felt so right... Well, for me atleast. I don't know what about her, but I enjoyed it.

I could feel her sad eyes on me, but I had to ger away for a little while so I can get myself together and smile at her again as I usually do.

A few minutes later I went back and they were already working again. When Clari saw me she seemed worried, but I shot her a cheeky smile and it calmed her down and made her smile too. I love seeing her smile and I could do anything for it... And this is why I'm not gonna say anything about this kiss now... Until she wants to talk about it.

But as I thought she didn't want to and I guess that's fine...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next week Dominguez indeed came back and everything went back to normal: they were hugging and stuff and they were awfully happy together which just hurt to see, but I decided to focus on work now as I have nothing else to do.

Me and Clari continued our work together and nothing has changed between us... Atleast I guess.

We have been doing the "germangie" moments as usual and she always went to her boyfriend which made me upset all the time...

Except when Amanda called me...

- Diego - Alfredo came up to me with my phone in his hand - It's Amanda!

Hearing her name makes me smile all the time. I'm glad that lately she calls me to know how am I doing and stuff like that.

- Thank you - I said as I took the phone - Hey, darling... How're you doing?

And we began to talk until the next scene of mine was coming and I couldn't stop smiling, but at these moments Clari looked weirdly... Jealous?

Nooo! That's probably just my imagination. She can't be jealous!

But then it happened again the next day...

----- NEXT DAY -----

I've been talking on the phone with Amanda and I saw Clari was looking at me from the corner of her eyes while she was with Tini and the other girls.

A few minutes later I hang up and went to see Ezequiel, but before I could ask anything he said:

- Did you see Clara just now? - he asked.

- That look she gave me... - I mumbled.

- Was that a jealous look there?

- I don't think so - I relied to him as I went to sit down.

- Well... Whatever. Anyway... How's Amanda doing?

- She's fine - I smiled - She calls me quite often lately and she told me that she's coming over next weekend and I'm really happy about it!

- That's nice to hear, buddy! - Ezel smiled - Anyway... Does Clari know who Amanda is?

- No... She doesn't know who am I talking to in the past days as I didn't want to bother her with my stuff... Plus she didn't ask me either.

Ezel looked at me, confused.

- If I wouldn't know you I'd guess you don't even care about her...

- I truly care... Believe me... But she doesn't see to care that way... So I'll stay her friend... Nothing more...

Just the I realized that Clari might can be jealous of Amanda as I'm always happy when I'm talking to her.

I might sound evil right now, but I think I'll do my best to make her jealous...