Chapter 25 - First meeting before the start

Our break from filming Violetta was about to finish by now and we had a cast meeting before the start.

I woke up early that morning because I needed to make some coffee before the meeting and since Mirta, my housekeeper is not here every day I was left alone in the house... Atleast I thought.

But then I found her in the kitchen...

- Morning, Mirta - I greeted her - Didn't I say that you have a day off now?

- You did, Sir! But I wanted to help you get ready in the morning since you're going back to work now! If you don't mind...

- No... Not at all...

- So what do you need?

- Just a coffee, that's all.

- No breakfast, or anything?

- I'll eat with Alfredo later on, don't worry.

Sometimes I like that Mirta was actuay staying in my house instead of going anywhere with Annalise because she was offering her a job at her house in Madrid when she was here, but I heard Mirta refusing.

Yes, I was spying on them after what happened with her earlier.

Oh, and about the other show we had with Clari went amazingly and even though we weren't the best "couple" we still had so much fun together and now thinking about her and Dominguez working at the same place makes me want to throw up.

----- TIME SKIP -----

An hour later I was already in place and when I arrived I felt someone jumping on my back.

First I thought it was Clari, but then I realized that it was actually Martina this time.

- Hey! - I smiled - Jesus Christ, you look so different now!

- Oh really? - she laughed as she jumped off my back and then I could see her clearly.

- Wow, you're prettier than before, dear - I smiled as I hugged her.

- Thank you, Dad! - she joked as she hugged me back - You don't look bad yourself either!

- Well, thank you then - I laughed - Are you ready for work again??

- Yeah, I sure am!

Then everyone else appeared too: Jorge, Rodrigo with his wife which is weird because I've never seen her here before, the girls, the other guys and Alfredo too.

- Hey, buddy! - he smiled - How's everything?

- Long, long stories I have, my friend - I replied when I noticed Clara coming in with Dominguez which kinda made me sick, but I tried not to look at them now, but focus on the others.

But as I was trying to chat with the others suddenly felt someone else jumping on my back and this time it was Clari.

- Jesus, woman! Keep doing this to me.... - I laughed and so did she.

- Sorry, I just couldn't resist! - she smirked as she jumped off my back and hugged me.

I hugged her back softly, but I could see Dominguez staring at us with hatred in his eyes.

Oh well... That's his problem.

Anyway... Soon Martin arrived and the meeting started and luckily it didn't last too long so soon people were planning to meet up at a nearby bar so I decided to join to the guys.

Luckily Dominguez didn't plan to come so I was happy to catch up with the others I haven't mer during these months.