Chapter 9 - A "germangie" kiss and the new cast member

A few days passed on the same way. We were working as usual and even if Clari didn't want to show it, but I could see how curious and jealous she is whenever I left for a phone call.

She always watches me while I'm talking to Amanda and seems like she'd just jump at me, or something like that which kinda makes me happy and helps he hoping that I still have a chance...

Oh... Anyway... I haven't told you who Amanda is....

Amanda is my 17 years old daughter from my previous marriage with a woman, called Annalise. I honestly loved her quite much, but she didn't seem to care as I was working too much and in the end we divorced and she took Amanda with her to Madrid when she was 5 years old.

I didn't know that she'll even let her talk to me after the arguments we had in the past months. She was telling me how much of an asshole I am and that she won't let Amanda to even see me anymore and yet... Yet now Amanda is coming over soon and I'm so happy that I don't know what to do with myself.

- Ah! My god! - I sighed happily as I went to the scene that was coming in the kitchen.

I was so happy that I couldn't focus... Atleast until I saw Clari in that beautiful light-pink dress coming over to me.

- Nice choice! - I grinned and she began to blush.

- Thank you... It wasn't me who chose this, but I like it too...

- That's good... Are you ready?

- Yes! I am! - she said excitedly.

----- THE SCENE -----

- You fooled me! - said German when Angie jumped up from the floor, laughing at him - I was worried, you know!

- You deserved it, after what you did to me yesterday! - said Angie cheekily as she walked to the kitchen counter.

German walked closer to Angie with the glass of water in his hand. He walked really close that they were inches away from each other.

- You know what should I do with this? - he said, referring to the water in his hand.

- No... No, but I hope you're not going to...

German suddenly cut her off and kissed her on the lips lovingly. This was a kiss that he was waiting for so long time and it was magical for both of them... Not just on the scene though...

- Cut! - the director shouted, but we hardly could break apart, just after a few more seconds after the director said we finished.

- I could feel how German must feel now... - I muttered as I looked into her eyes and smiled at her.

- Yeah... - she mumbled - I feel the same...

The she blushed slightly and looked away, but I pulled her into a tight hug when suddenly the director, Martin came up to us.

- Sorry for bothering you, but can you come to the rest room? I have a new cast member to introduce you to.

- Okay, coming - we said at the same time then a few seconds later we went to the rest room.

Clari went straight to the girls and I went to the guys to sit down and waiting for Martin to arrive.

----- A FEW MINUTES LATER -----

Martin arrived and a woman came right behind him. She seemed a little shy at first as she looked around, but when she looked at me I couldn't help smiling at her. I don't know why I did that, but I did.

She seemed nice and since she's new we have to support her, aren't we?

- This is Carla Pandolfi and she'll be working with us on the shooting of season 2 4 months later beside Diego Dominguez too.

What did he say?! Dominguez will work with us?!

If this is true I can simply just give up on trying to made Clari love me... Goddamnit... I'm lost now... Thanks, Martin.

After the meeting everyone went to their own ways and the girls were inviting Carla with them, but for some reason she didn't seem to want to go with them, but wanted to come to me.

- Hello... - she said, shyly.

- Hello there - I replied and smiled at her - So you'll be working with us too...

- Yeah - she nodded.

- Don't worry too much. Everyone is so accepting here so they'll quickly accept you too!

- Thank you - she smiled softly.

- What role will you be in exactly?

- Esmeralda! The one that will be German's girlfriend for a while!

- Oh! - I gasped - Then we'll spend much more time together!

- Yeah... I can't wait to do that...!

- Oh really? - I smiled and she blushed.

- Yeah - she nodded with a smile.

- Well then... I must get something to drink before I have to go back... Are you coming?

- Yeah, sure - she said the we went away together, but I didn't realize that Clari was looking at us the whole time.