Chapter 14 - The dressing room

A few more days and we officially finished shooting season 1 of Violetta and I was quite happy about it because I wanted some free time with my daughter and seems like I will have time for her.

We're pretty close with Clara again, but I'm not sure if it's because of me, or because of Amanda, but I'm happy anyway.

I'm deeply in love with her, but I can't do anything if Dominguez is around and in the next season he'll also be a character which means he'll be here for working so he can go anywhere that all the cast members go SO THEY WILL BE TOGETHER EVERYWHERE.

I'm so stressed out of this and I'm starting to absolutely not know what am I supposed to do anymore.

Today we're shooting the last "germangie" moment and I was getting ready when I hear a knock on my dressing room's door and I was expecting Amanda, but it wasn't her...

- Clari? - I gasped - What is it? We're starting?

- Ah... N-No... - she stuttered and just then I remembered that I'm half naked right now and probably that's why she's embarrassed.

I decided to use this situation...

- Oh? What's the matter? - I asked while smiling at her while I walked closer to her.

- No... Nothing... - she muttered while she was backing away and ended up leaning against the wall.

- Oh really? Then why are you so embarrassed? - I continued asking her then I took her hand and placed it on my arms - Maybe because of this?

She blushed even deeper.

- I think I got it...

- Maybe... - she replied cheekily as she finally looked up at me and smirked. I love that smirk though.

- Oh? Then I might can show you something else too... - I said then moved her hand lower on my body.

At these moment I love the way I look and that I'm going to work out almost daily.

As I moved her hand lower on my body she was keep gasping and staring at me until to a point where I placed her hand on my chest, above my heart and she gasped as she looked into my eyes...

- Diego... - she whispered.

- Do you feel it? Do you feel how fast my heart is pounding? - I asked her as I looked deeply into her eyes - This is always happening to me when I'm around you... This always happens... Every time... Because my love for you is so strong that I just can't....

Suddenly I was cut off by Clari pressing her soft lips against mine.

She kissed me with so much love that I couldn't resist anymore. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her much closer that her body was pressed against mine.

We were kissing for like... 5 minutes when we broke apart and just stared into each others eyes for other long minutes when we heard Martin shouting from outside my dressing room.

- Diego! If you're ready come out! We need to start!

At the moment Clari broke out of my grip.

- Uhm... I'm sorry... - she muttered then before I could say anything she quickly left the room and I just couldn't move.

Did she actually just kiss me a moment ago? This is like... I don't even know, but I can't explain how happy I am right now....