Chapter 42 - Germangie plans

A few weeks later we were still working on the last season of Violetta.

In the meantime our baby was growing fast and people around us were really helpful as even Mirta decided to help us out more often which was really good and we were really happy about that.

Mine and Clari's relationship is getting better and better as the time passes by and I can happily say that now we're doing the same as around a year ago she did with Dominguez and this time he's the one looking jealously at us which makes me really happy.

Also when I got to know about Martin's plan with our characters I suddenly got an idea... But I'm not exactly sure when should I do it.

- Okay, so... - Martin started - Tomorrow we're going to see the place where the wedding will be held! The Palacio Sans Souci!

- I always wanted to see it... - Clari mumbled next to me.

- Well... Now you're gonna see it - I smiled and kissed her head - I've been there once and it's really beautiful.

Later I went to talk to Alfredo and tell him about my plans...

- Aren't you in a bit of hurry?? - he gasped - Do you really want to propose her??

- Beforw we even can shoot the last scenes at the palace there still are months - I replied - I want to do it when we're there... When we're at the important part I'm gonna do it!

Alfredo smiled.

- Well... Good luck to that and you know you can count on me!

- Yeah, I know... Thank you - I smiled back.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After talking to Alfredo I went back to catch up with Clari, but I didn't find her.

As I was looking for her I suddenly got a text...

- "Come to my dressing room! Clari"

Well... Now I know where she is!

I headed to her dressing room and knocked on the door and just a moment later she opened it and pulled me inside.

- Woah! - I laughed.

- Finally! - she snapped.

- Huh? Did you want to see me so badly?

- What?! No! I mean... Yes... - she said, blushing slightly.

- And why so? - I asked as I went closer to her until she was pressed against the wall - You want me now, don't you?

- You cheeky... - she muttered and when I wrapped my arms around her waist she blushed even more than before.

- But you love me for it - I smirked.

- Yes... I do - she smirked back then wrapped her arms around my neck as well and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- My princess is getting cheeky too, huh? - I said as I grabbed her butt now - This makes me feel...

- Playful?

- Yes...

- Then let's play a little bit... As we have no scene to be for a while - she said as she began to take my shirt off.

- Well then... - I smirked again then I picked her up and placed her down on the table and began to kiss her neck and wherever I got her and I'm not telling you what happened next...