Chapter 46 - Wedding

I'm so excited! Mine and Clari's wedding is very near now!

Clari went to shopping with Tini and the other girls while me and Alfredo went to look around for a great suit that would be good for the wedding and meanwhile I decided that he'll be my best man at the wedding since he was always my good friend and helped me out a lot in everything I needed and even though sometimes he didn't like my action he still helped me.

He really is like Ramallo for real and I'm really greatful to him for that.

Together we soon found a great black suit for me for the wedding and we were heading to a coffee, or something like that to drink something when I noticed Mechi nearby and I became curious as I was perfectly sure that Clari's there too.

- Diego! - Alfredo snapped - Are you trying to spy on Clara now??

- Me? Nooo! Where do you think?! - I groaned, but I was blushing madly - I'm not spying on my future wife!

- No, huh?

- No!

Alfredo was looking at me surpiciously.

- Okay fine! I wanted to! - I groaned - But I can't help... I want to see her in her dress, you know...

- You have to wait until the wedding - Alfredo laughed.

- I know, I know - I smiled - Let's head back now...

He nodded then we left to go to my house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later Clari came home too and to that time I've been alone too, sitting in the living room.

- What's up? Are you alone? - she asked.

- I am now - I replied - Alfredo left just around 10 minutes ago.

- Oh, I see - she smiled then came closer to me and sat in my lap which surprised me for a moment. It really did.

- Oh? What's up now? Did you miss me by any chance? - I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist gently and began to kiss her neck.

- Ah... Yes... I did... - she moaned.

- I missed you too, beautiful - I smiled ag her as I kissed her lips this time - And I'm so excited for our wedding, you know...

- I know and I am too - she smiled happily and wrapped her arms around my neck - I can't wait to be your wife!

- Same here!

----- TIME SKIP -----

And soon the wedding's day has came and now I'm waiting for her at the altar and I was so nervous, but when I saw her coming towards me with a huge smile on her face all my fear flew away in a moment.

She looked so stunning... So beautiful... So... I don't even know how to explain what I felt properly, but I was so happy when arrived next to me and gave md her beautiful smile that always makes me melt when I see it.

- You look incredible beautiful... - I whispered to her while the priest was telling his speech.

- Thank you... - she blushed - You don't look too bad yourself either.

- Thank you - I winked, making her blush even more.

- So Diego Ramos, do you take Clara Alonso as your lawful wedded wife? - the priest finally asked.

- I do - I replied while smiling like an idiot, but I didn't care because I was too happy at this moment.

- Good. Now... Clara Alonso, do you take Diego Ramos as your lawful wedded husband?

- I do - she smiled and when the priest finished his speech she immediately jumped into my arms and we kissed passionately while everyone else around us were clapping for us.

I couldn't be happier at this moment. I had Clari as my wife from now on, my little baby Jessica and Amanda is here on our wedding too.

- I love you, Mr. Ramos - Clari grinned when we were dancing together.

- I love you too, Mrs. Ramos - I grinned back and kissed her again passionately on the lips when suddenly Amanda appeared next to us with Jessica in her arms.

Clari took Jessica in her arms while I pulled Amanda closer and we began to dance.

- Dad... - she spoke up after a while.

- Yes?

- Are you happy now?

- I am. I truly am happy. How about you?

- I'm happy for you to be happy - she smiled and I hugged her tightly.

- Thank you, princess... You know I love you!

- I love you too!

My family is all together now and happy. I don't need anything more in my life as I have all I need in my life.

I might have been a bit more of that kind of guy who enjoys to be free, butI love Clara and I'm ready to do anything for her.

Because she's the love of my life and I love her so much...

A/N: Well, that was the end of this book as I have no idea what else should I write into this. xD

Thank you for everyone who read this and votes so much for it too! This is my second book that has more than 1k votes and this is just amazing!

Thank you so much once again! ❤️❤️❤️

Also check out my new story, called "Never ending love" and it's also a Germangie story! It might be a bit confusing at first, but I hope you'll like it anyway :)