Chapter 27 - You're what...?!

Filming went on and on for the next few weeks as it always did.

Clari and Dominguez were together more than usual, but everytime I was with Carla I could feel Clari's jealous eyes on me which would be frustrating to someone who'd give up on his belived girl easily when he seems her with someone else... But not for me.

I'm trying to make her jealous as much as I can... Well, I'm not trying, but actually doing it as she's jealous everytime she sees me with someone else and Carla agreed to play along as well as she said she saw Doninguez flirting with some other girls before.

Knowing this I wanted to get Clari away from him even more than before and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get her.

- Diego! Diego, snap out of it already! - Alfredo groaned next to me - You're daydreaming again!

- Sorry - I sighed deeply - I just can't help it... Somehow I need to make her admit her feelings towards me...

- Eh? Are you really sure that there are any feeligs she has towards you??

- You obviously didn't listen to me as always...

- As always?! I keep listening and trying to give you advices, but you're the one not paying attention at all!

- Fine, fine! Just calm down... - I sighed as we headed to work again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few months passed and nothing has changed.

I did my best to make Clari confess, but I was keep failing and I really didn't know what to do.

Whenever I see her with him it makes me so sick, but whenever I try to enjoy myself with someone else (mostly when with female friends) Clari seems so jealous and I feel a bit uncomfortable as I feel guilty for trying to care about other people and stuff... So I don't know what to do.

She makes me feel guilty which is a bit frustrating, but I'm also glad that she does this... Because she might...

Ah, who am I kidding?! She doesn't love me...

Anyway... Christmas break is coming soon and Amanda is coming over for two weeks and I'm quite excited about that.

- Diego! Focus! - Martin shouted at me - Let's shot it once more then you have a little break...

- Sorry, my bad - I laughed. At this stage he couldn't piss me off at all as I felt happy today... I don't know why.

Today was different for some reason.

Well... The reason is because I haven't seen Clari yet which is weird because it's already 11 am now.

I'm not happy because she isn't here. I'm quite worried to be honest, but when I asked Dominguez he was being an asshole again and didn't reply me correctly which kinda pissed me off.

- What the hell is going on today? - I mumbled to myself as I was sitting in my dressing room.

- She sent me a message and she told me she felt sick this morning, but she'll come for the afternoon - said Tini who was sitting with me in the dressing room.

We usually do this when we need someone to talk to... Whenever she's sad, or something she comes to me and we talk it out and this is the same when I have something problem.

This time it was me who had problem and she came to listen me over which is a bit weird because she's the younger after all and I'm talking about my problems to a 17 years old girl... But she's more matured than her age.

As we were talking we suddenly heard shouting from outside...

- Diego, please... Stop for a second and let's talk about it!

It was Clari.

- What should we talk about?! I told you what I think about this in the morning and you have to decide!

At this moment me and Tini peeked out on the door to see Clari and Dominguez arguing near my dressing room.

- You know I love you!

- Then shouldn't be the decision!

- But I can't just kill this baby!

I looked over to Tini who seemed also shocked by what we just heard.

- Listen to me now! - Dominguez started as he stepped in front of the crying Clari - You keep your baby and you can leave my house till this evening!

- What?!

- You heard me... If you stay pregnant we can't be together anymore...

At this moment I came out of my dressing room as I couldn't listen this argument anymore and couldn't help, but gasp in shock...

- You're what?!