Review by Cynthia: My Thought that Flow

Title: My Thoughts that Flow

Author: startinganewjourney

Reviewer: _CynthiaGomes_

Plot: 5/5 

It's a poem book so there is no specifically structured plot as of such but I do love the individual poems that are there.

Characterisation: 5/5

Since your poems have many different characters and moods I will only talk about the character of the first one which I would definitely point out to be unique and very different from all that I have read. I love how smoothly the poem flows and it was just an absolute treat from me to be reading your book.

Themes: 5/5

Themes again are very different and each one is individually written with as much soul and love.

Punctuation + Grammar: 5/5

I could read in your poems that you have used the punctuations to suit your poem and your need in order to convey the essence of the poetry, that my friend is a true sign of a poet. Keep it up I have a good feeling about your writing.

OVERALL SCORE: 20/20

The book is absolutely fantastic and amazing. I cannot recommned it enough. I honestly have no idea why did you ask me to review it. It's amazing how you use the ordinary literary concept to write your extraordinary poems. I do see a budding poet in you. Keep up the good work and all the best.