Kobin

Tobin's POV

I was happier than I've ever been with Kelley tonight.

My eyes were burning, but not as much as my heart for the woman I love.

I couldn't see her, but I could feel her every move, every breath, every feeling.

We started dinner with champagne. I asked Kelley to bring the glasses that were in the little basket next to us. She got up and I heard a noise and Kelley's voice said, "Damn it..."

She'd just dropped a cup and I laughed at her.

T: "Clumsy squirrel as ever! There's more cups in the car."

I felt her embarrassment when she realized I anticipated the broken glass. She left for the car and came back a few minutes later with the cup. She poured the champagne and toasted me.

She was huddled against me when she suddenly exclaimed : "I'm hungry!"

She's always hungry, that girl!

So we started the dishes. I had ordered her favorite. Alex told me.

While we were eating, I could feel her gaze on me even though I couldn't see her.

T: "What if we put everything away and unfold the chest?"
K: "Excuse me?"

She tidied up without understanding the tablecloth and the rest and then led me to the car. I told her what she had to do and after a while the car turned into a bed. Julie had provided the duvets and pillows.

Kelley wanted to jump in but missed herself. That's what I could tell from the sound.

T: "Is everything okay?" I asked.
K: "Yes, I just couldn't climb into a trunk. That's a hell of a lot for a squirrel!"
T: "You're lucky I didn't see that."

I always laughed at her when I took off my jacket and climbed into the trunk.

I wedged myself under the quilts and felt a weight on me. Kelley had just thrown herself on top of me without missing a beat.

She's such a kid, but I love her so much.

Kelley's POV

I was lying on Tobin in the trunk looking up at the stars. I drew circles on his belly and felt his warm breath on my neck. I can't imagine my life without her anymore. Everything I felt for Christen or Hope was almost gone, even though Hope still meant something to me.

I was about to fall asleep when Tobin asked me a question that made me jump over her.

T: "Do you want kids later?"

I have to admit, I was caught off guard...

T: "Laure and Alex had both asked me that question. But now I'm asking you."
K: "Y-Yes. I guess." I stuttered like a moron. "What did you say to the girls?"
T: "I said no."

I looked up at her and she didn't see me, and she understood the question in my head.

T: "Well, at first they were hurt. Laure didn't understand at the time and only recently. Same with Alex."
K: "I don't understand either."
T: "I never wanted to have children. But when I fell in love with you, I wanted nothing more than to start a family with you."

I kissed her with happiness and all my fears went away.

K: "So would you like to adopt or would you like to do it, uh, organically?"

She turned her head towards me. I felt her uncertainty and insecurity. Apparently I had just asked the million-dollar question.

T: "Do I have to be honest?"
K: "Better not." I laughed.
T: "Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't see myself..."
K: "...Being pregnant?"
T: "...Adopting."
K: "Oh oops!"

She laughed.

T: "So I was saying, that I never saw myself adopted. For me, a child is the fruit of love between a man and a woman. I'm not saying that an abandoned child shouldn't have a chance to have a family. I'm not saying that at all. For me all children deserve love. But I don't want that child to one day wonder why his parents abandoned him. I don't feel like I can explain to them... But to be even more honest, I'm afraid that a 'biological' child will separate us. He'll either be yours or mine, and the other one will be a stranger to the biological bond and-"

When I saw how she was starting to ramble, I took her hand and put a kiss on it.

K: "Tobin, if we decide to have a biological child together, then it's our choice... And our love will be the bond that binds us together."
T: "Or four?"K: "Excuse me?"
T: "Or five?"
K: "But how many do you want?" I laughed...
T: "As many as we could."

She leaned over to kiss me. That kiss wasn't like the others. There was more... lust?

K: "You know that as women, making love won't help us get pregnant?" I laughed.

*Warning - 18 years old*

She brought me close to her and kissed me again. She turned us around and her hand slowly lifted up my dress as she moved her lips into my neck.

She quickly found her favorite spot, which made me moan. She took the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. Her hands grabbed mine and raised them above my head. She held them with one hand while her second hand passed my dress over my head.

It didn't take her as long as Hope to get rid of my bra and top.

Tobin held me firmly and I felt terribly wet at this point. It's hard to resist Tobin Heath when you're practically naked.

I felt a cold metal around my wrists. Where did she get those handcuffs?

T: "You'll give me the pleasure another time. Today you're all mine..." she whispered with desire.I didn't have time to think about what she had just said as she descended upon me, taking care to mark her territory on every part of my body.

She gently removed what little tissue was left on me. She was torturing me and I couldn't take it anymore...

I felt her between my thighs and a moan escaped from my mouth. Her tongue moved expertly and gave me a pleasure I had never felt before.

I wanted to move my hips to accelerate the rhythm but she held them in place, playing with my pleasure.

She inserted one finger inside me and then two and started to move back and forth. Every movement she made brought me closer to orgasm. But just as I was about to reach it, she stopped and kissed me.

K: "Tobin, please..." I said, I had convulsions of pleasure.
T: "Say you're only mine..."
K: "Tobin..."
T: "Say it."
K: "Do what you want with me... I'm all yours... Please I need to feel your fingers inside me."

Tobin came down satisfied with the power she had over me at that moment. She drew circles through the bundles of nerves and quickened her pace. I was stuck between my hands above my head and Tobin still between my thighs holding my hips. She knew the only thing I could do was arch my back.

Her tongue made contact with my clitoris and sent me to seventh heaven.

She slowed her rhythm to let me come down and then came back up to kiss me. I could taste myself on her lips.

She untied me and lay down beside me. I could barely catch my breath.

Maybe Erin was right. Maybe what I was looking for was closer than I thought.