Chapter 2🌹

Josephine

"I don't understand ..."
A small crease forms between Lili's eyebrows as she murmurs. Of course, sweet girl.

"Let me explain. There's a tradition in this Flower high. A very, very disgusting one."
"And what is it?"

I take a pause before answering her question.
"Massive bullies."

Her face changes into surprise laced with worries.
"The student who receive a red notice will be bullied by the entire students here."
"Why doesn't he tell teachers about it? That is so wrong!"
She says.

"No matter how wrong it is, teachers would do nothing for it because they are donated millions of dollars by the parents of those who initiate this sick game by handing the notice to their target. There is no way escaping from it other than to leave this school for good. Leaving exactly means living here when you got the notice."
"And who are 'those' specifically?"
"The F4."
"F4?"
"Yes. It stands for 'Flower 4'. They are such rich people, you know."
I tell her.
"But all the students here are rich, aren't they?"
She tilts her head in confusion.

"The F4 are incomparable to the others. They can have literally everything they want here because of their parents' contributions for this school. Our teachers as well as the students are nothing but their chess pieces unfortunately."
I roll my eyes as I explain.
"So you mean the guy who's kicking that poor boy is one of the F4?"
"Bingo!"
I let out a sigh before continuing.

"F4, the boys who all look exquisite, not only that they are super, super rich. They are seniors and definitely what all the girls would fantasize about if they didn't know about the vicious personalities of the boys.

Shane Paul Mcghie,

who only dates with married women who are older than him by 10 years or more

who only dates with married women who are older than him by 10 years or more. He's so-called a "lady killer". His family is the wealthiest ones in South Africa where they're originally from. It's said that they rule the whole continent of Africa and do whatever they want with anything there only if they name it.

Gavin Leatherwood,

whose parents are bosses in the "underground"

whose parents are bosses in the "underground". Mafias, Yakuzas, or people who are considered as "bad guys" all over the world serve them, meaning you're instantly dead if you turn your back against them. Gavin himself is second to none when it comes to flirting with women. He's such a player and a womanizer if you want to name him.

Ross Lynch,

the only child of the CEO of Amazon

the only child of the CEO of Amazon. You can imagine how much money they have now, can't you? Despite his enormous fortune, he's cool and quit. The most mysterious guy in F4, for sure.

And lastly, the leader of F4... Hero Fiennes Tiffin,

the young son of the worldwide-famous Fiennes Tiffin financial group in London

the young son of the worldwide-famous Fiennes Tiffin financial group in London. His family is said to be as wealthy as the Rothschilds. Some even suspects his family is richer than them. No one knows the truth but what we all acknowledge is that they are the most powerful financial group which dominates this planet. And this Hero is the emperor of this Flower high. Contrary to his heroic name along with his divine beauty, he's the real villain to say the least. I'm sure as hell he's a reincarnation of Lucifer. And the guy who's beating that pitiable boy is Hero."

I nod my head toward where he is. He's punched Jessie a couple of times while I was talking to Lili.
"Wow... I don't know what to say."
She seems to have lost her words after listening to me.
"Trust me, me neither."

As soon as I chuckle, a deep raspy voice fills the cafeteria.
"Shut up!"
I instinctively tense thinking he heard what I said about him. But I soon find out he was screaming at the crowds who were cheering him, in fact, when he glared around him. Thank god.

"I... I'm so sorry, Mr. Tiffin. Please forgive me!!"
Jessie cries out.
"Forgive you? Why the fuck would I forgive you after the shitty thing you did to me?"
Hero leans forward and grabs Jessie's head by his hair.
"If you're forgiven only by apologizing, we don't need fucking cops in this world, motherfucker!!"
He shouts, slamming his head to the ground.

After 5 more kicks and 10 punches, Jessie looks barely breathing. Hero gets off from top of Jessie and runs his long fingers through his hair as he stands up.
"He's too weak for me to even kill my time. Finish him, assholes."
Telling his servants, AKA his classmates, he walks out from the room with such a triumphant grin on his face.
What a sun of a bitch he is.
I can't help but to sigh being fed up with all these shits.

"Hero is so handsome and cool!!"
"Yeah, he's totally my idol!!"
The brain-less girls keeps fangirling over him, which makes me done with everything even more.

After splitting with Lili, I run fast to the emergency stairs.
The moment I open the heavy-metal door, I quickly climb down the stairs stop at between the 4th and 5th floor.

"You've got to be kidding me!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs.
(That's right. We're back to the beginning!)
I can't survive everyday if I couldn't let out stresses I feel like this THANKS to my BELOVED classmates.

"Ugh!!! Two more classes and you'll be working at Yogurtland with your bestie. Hang on, Jo!!"
I cheer up myself and start going back to my classroom.

The next two classes are both mathematics, my least favorite subject.
Fantastic!!!!

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading! The next chapter will be from different characters' views. Stay tuned❤️

Kaia Gomez🦋