Chapter 25🌹

Shane

"Are you serious about that girl?"
My worried voice fills my room.
Gavin and I (read : the leisured assheads) came to Hero's house and are playing poker with him now. He is focusing on his cards instead of responding.

"I'm totally on your side, man."
Gavin says.
He's a hopeless fool. I internally sigh in disappointment.

"But you know we all have to marry the women who our parents choose for us, don't you? The more you get serious about her, the more she will be hurt eventually."
I remind him of the reality which he has to face with sooner or later.

"I will never hurt her."
Not even tearing his eyes from the cards in his hands, he blurts out as if a monologue.

"What?"
"What?"
Gavin and I ask in unison. Looking at Gavin, a disbelief is plastered in his face, and I'm sure my face has the same expression, too.
Hero, on the other hand, looks is in the eyes and states,
"I will never, ever hurt her."

What did he say? He's not serious. No. He can't be serious!!
A complete silence enveloped us for a few seconds before I finally find my voice.
"You're too naive, man."
"Fuck no! You're the real hero, bro! I'm so proud of you to hear you will devote yourself to the girl to whom you gave your virginity!!"
Gavin yells in excitement. He's more than hopeless now.

On the other hand, Hero grins widely and starts,
"We didn't do it last night. We're not even in a relationship yet."
"What?!"
"What?!"

Seriously. WHAT???? Why the fuck didn't he anything when he was alone in a dark with a girl???? I don't understand it at all!
"Seriously, man!! Why the fuck you could keep your hands to yourself when you were trapped in a box with a hot chick like her????"
Gavin thankfully screams all of my thoughts out loud.

"Well, I couldn't to tell the truth, because I slept with her side by side in the end. Hehe."
Hehe??????????
Hero even emits some creepy sound being too delighted. This merciless man is really in love. The realization hits me in a millisecond once I see his smile. Shit! This is heavy.

————

Gavin

Hehe????????
Was it really that Hero motherfucking Fiennes Tiffin that released that sound?!?!?!
I'm beyond astonished and now I even feel tears threat to come out being too touched.

At the corner of my eyes I can see Shane whose face is pale and horrified as if he's encountered with ghosts or something. Although our reactions are the opposite, he must think the same thing as me now.

That angriest asshole in the universe is in love!!!

That asshole lets out a dreamy sigh and continues,
"Oh my fuck, this is serious. I guess I gotta take full responsibility now."
For what, idiot???
I wanted to say so. But he has the brightest smile on his face, which makes Shane and me feel too guilty to make a fool of his stupidity so we stay silent. We simultaneously roll our eyes though.

Man. Our rampage finally fell in love which seems bigger than any of us has fell in before. It will be far more than interesting!!!!

————

Josephine

Now I'm working at the yogurtland with Joey.