Chapter 30🌹

Hero

As soon as I step inside the cafeteria, I notice the air is so tense and the center of their gazes is Langford.
Are they bullying her again?
My hands immediately form fists on my sides.

"What's going on here?"
I shout with authority like a lion roars to the other animals in savanna. At least, the lion in 'the lion king' did so.

Only her back is visible from where I am now but I can clearly see she's upset. And I don't like it at all.
"Langford? Are you ok?"
I try to keep my voice as gentle as I can manage after walking closer to her. Her face is lifelessly pale and her eyes are glittering with unshed tears, which make me worried about her even more.

"I think you'll know who she really is if you open the cloth, Mr. Tiffin."
Out of nowhere, bitchy voice sounds near me. It is not until now that I realize there is an unfamiliar small table standing in front of scared-looking Langford. On the table is a cloth which covers something.

So that is what terrified her like this. Fuck it.
I glare at the bitch who dare to talk to me earlier with all might and grab the hem of the cloth, slowly uncovering the shit I have no idea what it is.

Once it reveals itself, I take in thousands photos of a naked woman sleeping on a bed. I usually don't give a shot about this kind of pictures yet these do catch my eyes. One second later, I realize that's because this girl in the pics is none other than Langford. Damn, her body looks so fucking delicious that my dick painfully hardens at once.

Another second later, however, I find she was not alone but with some motherfucker when they were taken.
She was with some motherfucker.
My brain couldn't comprehend what this fucking simple sentence for a while before something warm which was growing little by little inside me since I first confronted with her crushed with loud noise.

No. These are just bullshits, right? My Langford would never do something like this. She's such a sweet girl who is as pure as an angel. A part of me still pathetically defends her from the god damn truth even with these solid proofs that she doesn't care the slightest about me. That the girl I love more than anyone in this world hates me. And now I utterly lost the last hope I had to be happy. The only ticket to get the hell out of this darkness. I guess this is my destiny after all.

"This is not what it looks like, Hero!"
She cries out even though it's no longer useless.
"Please, believe me."
Believe her? I scoff. How could I believe a fucking liar like her?

Bothered to spare a single glance for her, I turn my heals to the exit to the outside. I need a good distraction. I need violence to release this fury burning out every flush in my body right away.

Getting in my limo I called a few minutes ago at the school entrance, I emotionlessly tell the driver.
"Go to downtown."

————

Josephine

He doesn't even give me a peek when he leaves from me. The agony on his face hurts me so much that I'm hardly able to breathe properly at this point.

He really liked me as much as he told me? At least his sad eyes exclaimed so, I think. Did I throw away the only chance I had with him because of the bullshit some psychopath made up? How fucked up it is!! Why the fuck do I need to be accused for something g I'm innocent of? Why won't he believe me?