Chapter 50🌹

Josephine

The last 3 days literally flew by, and now I'm standing in front of the entrance of a magnificent hall where the TOW contest will start in an hour with the F4 beside me, wearing my school uniform.
I'm a nervous wreck today that I used my toothpaste to wash my face by mistake this morning. Everyone next to me is also nervous is beyond understatement. And Hero is by far the most affected by all those pressures even though he's trying to act cool because he's been going to the restroom every 10 minutes. It's kind of funny to see some brat like him being like that if it was just a normal day.

"Are you ready?"
Although he's as nervous as I am —maybe more so than me—, Hero squeezes my hand with the fakest smile I've ever seen in my entire life, attempting to cheer me up. His palm is sweaty as hell, which lets me know my guess was right. Inhaling deeply, I nod my head yes against my erratic heartbeat. I need to do this. For us.
Then, we five start making our way to the venue.

————

Hero

As we pass the reception desk, the sharp pain in my stomach hits me again. Shit, I need to go to toilet and empty my intestine again.
From the very moment I open my eyes this morning, I've been nervous as fuck and my intestine is the very organ that is affected when I'm stressed out like this. I feel completely shit since I've been in need to not metaphorically but literally shot every 10 minutes for fuck's sake. Having a sensitive intestine sucks.
"Umm. Guys. I need to go to..."
"The bathroom, right?"
Before I finish my sentence, all of them say and knowingly smirk at me. They are annoying as hell but I have no time for snapping at them due to the monster called diarrhea trying to break out from my anus.
"Yeah.I'll be quick."
Stating so, I rush to the loo not to foul this shining floor with my shit.

I was this close to give in to the diarrhea but manage to hang on and made it to the toilet. Thank god. Now I'm feeling better so I exit from the stall and go to the sink to wash my hands. When I pour some soap on my palm, I feel someone come into the restroom and pass behind me. I usually don't give a shit whoever crosses behind me but my six sense tells me that something is wrong this time. Therefore, I avert my gaze to the mirror and check my behind, only to be greeted with an empty space.
Was I imagining someone was there?
It's not that I saw his figure but just felt his presence so it could be just my imagination considering the lack of sleep. Eventually, I decide to let it go and go back to washing my hands.

However, as soon as I look down at my hands under the stream of water, a string, sharp pain attacks my head, making my vision blur and falling on the floor.
Some son of a bitch attacked me!
I take in the situation in the clouded mind of mine but it was too late to do anything. My body gives in first, followed by my consciousness shortly after. And I pass out.

————

Josephine

I watch Hero dash to the restroom, loosing the count of how many times I have witnessed the same scene today.
"Damn, Hero's diarrhea is the worst in the history today."
Gavin starts, making us chuckle.
"Definitely."
I comment when an unfamiliar yet beautiful female voice grabs our attentions.
"Hero? As in Hero Fiennes Tiffin?"
We turn to her and I'm startled to find a godly gorgeous girl in unfamiliar school uniform who looks around my age standing in front of us with a small smile. She's tall and lean like a Barbie doll. Her hair is as black as a night sky and as smooth as a silk. Her golden skin is absolutely flawless and her warm brown eyes are shining under the light. I move my eyes a bit lower and see how perfect her body looks. Her body is exactly what all the models would long for. If I dare to describe her in one word, there is no doubt it would be other than "perfect."