Chapter 33🌹

Hero

I came home though I don't remember how. Yet I think I beat up some garage (reads humans) on my way. Not that I give a shit anyway.
As soon as I enter my room, the scarf she lent me when we were trapped in the elevator on my table mocks me. Being fed up with shits, I grab it and try to throw it away, not achieving in the end.
Why am I still obsessed with her??? She's just an annoying chick, isn't she? There are millions of replacements of her. Deep inside me, however, I know that there isn't any too well. Fuck am I more than furious!!!!

When I was about to punch the table instead, my phone ringed. Pulling it out from my jeans' pocket, I answer. It's unknown number though.
"Good evening, Mr. Tiffin. Thank you for keeping me company today."
It's that bitch. She's too annoying. I instantly attempt to cut the line but she utters,
"I thought you were more difficult, sir."
What the fuck does she mean by that?
"What?"
I spit a venom, which affects her no more than a breeze.
"Oh! You didn't notice even though they were terrible at acting? The DJ at the club and the hotel manager to say more specifically."
She laughs like a mad bitch she is. I still can't see her point but I've got a feeling that she's delivering unpleasant news.
"I talked them into deceiving you so that you would be sure of Josephine Langford's bitchiness. You disappointed me, Mr. Tiffin."
Then, she lets out a laugh which you always see some wicked witch does in a movie.
"You fucking bitch!!!!!"
I grit through my teeth.
She made me believe that Langford was fooling and lying to me while she wasn't in fact. That is too unforgivable. I'm gonna fucking kill her.

"Come to the cafeteria in our school! Your beloved Josephine is waiting for you."
Her tone is lower than usual and sounds like a completely different person. Even I get a chill down to my spine from her insanity. And she caught Langford? This is worse than a nightmare! Fuck!!!!
"Oh, I forgot to tell one more thing. Come here alone or your girl will get hurt."
She sings the last part before ending the line.
Considering all her actions till now, I can't say how much shit she will do to Langford. What if she killed her...? I can't live in a world without her at this point because I love her too much. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!
Why didn't I trust her words? Why did I doubt her in the first place? Fuck do I despise myself so much!! Plus, she was involved in an unnecessary trouble like this. Probably, it's my fault, too.

I hurt her. I fucking hurt her. I'm such an ass for not believing such a precious person to me. I'm sorry, I apologize her in my heart. After that, I continue, but I promise that I'll never, ever lose faith in you from now on. So please be safe until I come to you.

I, for the second time today, lost a track of time and I was already running at the top speed into the cafeteria in short breath with holding her scarf tightly.
"Langford!!!!!"
Screaming, I notice her small figure sitting on the ground whilst the demon is standing in front of her as if the reaper who's planning to take her life away.

————

Josephine

-10 minutes ago-

"Get the fuck off of me!!!!"
I yell at the man who are carrying me, kicking so to free myself. But he's too strong to be attacked a girl, and my resistance is no use.

A few moments later, I was put down... well, more like thrown onto the ground in some building. I hit my back because of that, which makes a whimper escape from my mouth.
Where the hell is this place? I roam my eyes and realize it's no other than the place I know, the cafeteria in Flower high school.