Chapter 14🌹

Josephine

When I arrive at Flower high, something is different this morning. The air around me is a little... softer? The students who passes me by don't cast me death glares but smiles instead. Some of them even say "good morning." to me! What the hell is going on???

"Look! It's Jojo!!"
Dove's high pitched voice echoes in the hall, followed by the several footsteps coming closer to me. Jojo?? What the fuck? I can't work out a single clue here.

"We feel sorry for our previous behaviors, Jojo. We realized bullying you is no use."
Says she in a fake-sad tone.
"And for compensation, we will take you to a welcome-back party tonight!"
China fangirls like she won a lottery. But a welcome-back party? Of whom?

"Of whom?"
"It's Selena, you silly girl. She invited the entire school!"
Sarah's squeal pieces me. Seriously, if I stayed with them for another minute, I'm sure my eardrums will surely break. Anyway, I can see my mentor tonight?? How lucky I am!! Then, there's a problem in the end. I have no dress.

"I would love to go but I don't have anything to wear for a party unfortunately."
"Oh, don't worry! It's more like a casual party so you can wear whatever you want, sweetie."
"Really!? That's awesome! Then, I'll go with you."
I say with my lips curling into a huge grin. I mean, I'm gonna meet Selena Gomez tonight, you know? I'm bloody excited!!!!!!!!!

After trying on every material hanged in my closet, I settle in this outlook.

I think it's not too casual but cute, don't you agree? I deadly hope I won't look out of place tonight

Arriving at where my phone indicates, I cannot save myself from doing a double take. Before my eyes is a grand mansion. Does this actually belong to one family? It has to be a hotel. I get anxious wondering I might have picked too casual clothes in the end.

After a good-one-minute walk from the front gate to the door, I take a deep breath and slowly open it. I can hear multiple chats coming from here and there as the gap in front of me widens, but once I see the people inside I gasp. All of them are in fine dresses and tuxedos on contrary to my outfit. People start staring at me as if I'm something disgusting and whispering to each other's ear.
Oh my lord! Those girls bloody lied to me!!!
I feel like I'm the most stupid in the whole world to believe someone that easily. In a flush my eyes start watering but I barely keep the tears at bay.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here. You couldn't find a fairy godmother, Jojo?"
Dove gives me a grin much eviler than any villain from fairytales. What a bitch. My blood boils and I glare at her as much as I could burn her. I need a fresh air before I kill her. Turning away from her I make my way to the patio.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Did I personally do something wrong to them? Of course, not! Ugh! This is so unfair!!
I was fighting with the urge to scream when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Turning around I'm greeted by those sweet bitches again. How lovely!!
"What do you want?"
My voice sounds like a growl rather than a voice.
"I've got a present for you."
With that, China brings her wine glass above my head and tilts it in a swift motion. Cold red liquid runs down my head as their laughs echo in the air. This is too much. It isn't possible to stop my tears this time. A drop of red wine diluted by the tears comes into my mouth, which tastes like a humiliation. I just want to get out of this place. I quickly pass them by and hurry inside the house, bumping into someone.

Looking up, the person in a blur vision of mine is Ross. A relief washes me over.
"Looks like you're wet."
As he says, he leans down and hands me a handkerchief. My tears become warmer just like my heart.
"Th...thank you."
Stuttering in a barely audible voice, I manage to utter.

"What a pleasant welcome it is, beautiful ladies."
Selena smiles with stating while she walks out from the house. People including those bitches fangirl at her. So she's one of them after all. I'm indescribably disappointed at her. When stoping at right in front of the bitches, however, she continues,
"Thank you for coming, you guys. Let me show you how grateful I am."
With giving them such a drooling-worth smile, she begins splashing the champagne all over their bodies from top to bottom. Everyone loses their words, but I feel quite satisfied now. That's my Selena. My love toward her tripled tonight.

She turns to me with a smile and tells me,
"Follow me. A pretty girl has to wear a pretty dress."

"Oh my gush! You look stunning, Jo."
Selena shrieks once she sees me. She, being the sweetest human being that's ever walked on this planet, lent me one of her dresses to her kindness. It's a white flower-printed dress, which I fell in love with in a flush.

"Are you sure?"
I feel so nervous because this is my first time to wear a real dress in fact.
"120% sure!! People will definitely drool over you."
Her words sooth my nerve a bit and I thank her with a small smile.
"Come on! Everyone's waiting for us!"
Saying so she takes my hand and pulls me to the main hall.

————

Hero

I was trying to stop the bitches when I saw them bullying her. I know she's my enemy, it still made me fucking mad somehow.
When I stand up to my feet to get to her, Ross, the fucker runs to helped her before my eyes. Again. Why the hell is he always be there for her when she needs help? Fuck is it annoying!
I unconsciously run my fingers through my hair.

It's been a while since Selena left with her to change her clothes. Aren't they supposed to be coming back already? My legs bounce rapidly with anxiety.
"Look, it's them. Holy shit. Is that really Josephine Langford?"
Gavin nudges me, which makes me look up as fast as even my neck hurts. But the pain at my neck is worth it considering what I see now. She's literally killing me with that fucking hot dress. The material perfectly hugs her hips and her hair is tied in a simple yet gorgeous pony tale. Seriously, I cannot take my eyes off of her sexy body. My body is burning hot right now, especially down there.

At the corner of my eyes I vaguely recognize Ross making his way to them.
"You look cute."
He says as if saying "hello" to her.
That asshole. I'm gonna bloody kill him.
My hands involuntarily form fists at my sides.

She, on the other hand, blushes like an apple with shyly smiling, and that is my cue.
"Hey!!"
Rising up from my seat I yell while approaching them.
"Who do you think you are to talk to her like that, Ross? She's the one I gave a red notice for fuck's sake!"
Selena, all of sudden cuts in between Ross and me.
"You're still not honest as ever, Hero. Why don't you just say that you think she's gorgeous, too?"
She laughs with rolling her eyes.
Even though she's right about every part, I'll never admit it. Never.
"Even if it's you, I'll never allow you to talk to me like that, Selena."
I spit at her.
"Then, I'll never allow you to talk to her like that, Hero."
Ross steps out in front of me like a protective boyfriend. He fucking irritates me all the time tonight!

My fury is out of hands now, and my fist flies to his jaw in a second. He stumbles down on the ground with a groan, but it's obviously not enough for me. When I step forward to straddle onto him, I'm blocked by someone. The force I try to move forward mixes with the force that asshole tries to push me back, only to end up we both fall onto the ground.

While I'm sprawling on the floor, that asshole lies down on top of me. It was then that I realized that asshole was none other than Josephine Langford. But it is not a big deal compared to our current position...

Her lips are no other place than onto my lips.

Holy. Motherfucking. Shit.

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading!
A huge drama finally happened, guys :)
Sorry that this chapter is long though😅
Stay tuned!!

Kaia Gomez🦋