Chapter 64

Aiden

It was jealousy.

His sister, Elaine, had been with Bwi lately. The princess always praised her soon-to-be-attendant that even Aiden wasn't praised like that by her. She was affectionate towards Bwi like he's her blood brother.

It made him jealous.

One day, he found the attendant wearing one of Elaine's dress. Bwi was looking rather distressed while Elaine was in a joyful state. Bwi continues to suffer at the hands of his master.

The prince's jealousy turned into pity.

One time, Aiden happened to see them in the garden. "Bwi, why are you so adorable? I knew it the pink dress suits you!" She was embracing the pained looking boy. And from then on she consistently hugged Bwi, clinging unto him with a bright face.

He was jealous again.

When it comes to Bwi her emotions weren't always hidden unlike when she's with him. There were times that her emotions and affection was reserved towards Aiden.

He became jealousy desperate.

The crown prince wanted to be hugged by his younger sister too. That's why he sneaked inside Elaine's room with a plan in mind. Opening the closet full of dresses he chose the cheapest looking one.

Of course, the dress didn't fit him and left his back part exposed. The contrast of his gold-like color eyes and hair, and the blue-violet dress compliments each other. It was perfect for him.

"Si–sister?!" He looked at her in surprise when she entered the room. He wasn't yet ready, the dress was slightly twisted.

But when he saw Elaine's delightful smile he proceeded to his plan.

A smile planted on his lips as he twirls around while having a thought that Elaine would praise and hug him more than Bwi.

Kukuku~

He was too busy celebrating in his head that he didn't hear the ripping sound from the dress.

Now my little sister, recognize who really is your brother!! He thought as he faces Elaine expectantly.

"I didn't know that you're into this, bro–brother," she said with a tone that was opposite from what he was expecting. She even avoided his gaze!

Aiden realized that his plan backfired creating a big misunderstanding. "N.no. . . This is not what you think," he tried to explain, tried to save his image but Elaine was no longer listening.

"I'm happy for you, truly." She looked about to cry when she faces him. The hug he wanted came with Elaine embracing him and said, "People's opinions don't matter. Be strong bro–. . si–. . . Aiden. I'll support you no matter what."

The princess was about to address him 'sister'. The thought made him cry.

Aiden didn't want this kind of hug!

Jealousy was a scary thing.