Chapter 65

Aiden was moved, tears running down to his cheeks when I pull away from embracing him. Seeing him like that made me let go of the heartbreaking feeling at the sight of my favorite dress. It may be plain and cheap but it was the first dress I bought when I sneaked out of the palace on my own for the first time and that became special to me.

I should have known. My attention was always with Bwi that I didn't realize that Aiden was always staring intently at Bwi every time he's wearing my dresses.

"Ple-please sister. I'm. . You're wro—"

Aiden was having a hard time speaking that I already know what's he's trying to say.

A secret.

"Don't worry. What happened in my room will stay in my room." I then took his hands squeezing them in encouragement. "Let's go shopping together, just the two of us, okay?"

His face then slightly brightens. "Just the two of us. . ?"

I nodded as I wipe his tears. "We can go to the new cafe after."

Bwi and I left the happy Aiden to change his clothes.

"What's wrong?" I asked Bwi who had a complicated look on his face as we walked toward the dining room.

"It's just that. . I think there's a misunderstanding."

"What do you mean?"

"Prince Aiden is jealous that you're always with me that's why he did. .that. . . to get your attention. But I may be wrong."

I like little boys.

Wait. No. That sounds so disturbing. . Even I wouldn't associate with myself if heard that.

Let's just put it this way, I have a soft spot for small adorable things. With Aiden growing to a young man I stop seeing him as my cute younger brother but an older brother. And whenever I see Bwi with his short height and large blueish grey eyes made me want to spoil him. With his thin body and softer looks, I couldn't help but make him my younger sister.

I guess I have an older sister, huh.

But if Bwi was right, Aiden should have said it back then and clear the misunderstanding.

In the book, I don't remember it revealed that the crown prince got a woman's heart all along but then he never was engaged until the end of the book.

I sighed. "Maybe your right or maybe he's having an identity crisis. Either way, that's his problem and we'll just have to support him whatever he becomes." Seeing him in my dress was still shocking. "Periwinkle looks good on him don't you think?"

Bwi had a troubled look before answering in defeat. "I cannot disagree with that."