Chapter 84

Elaine

The first princess stared at the dirty ceiling with glassy eyes as her life slowly slipping like sands on her hand. She was dying. Dying from an overdose. The tremendous amount of pain a while ago after being injected vanished turning into numbness. She stopped feeling anything.

A painless death it was.

Did her mother also died this way? Cold and lonely.

Her magic couldn't save her this time. The drug that entered her body was too much for her magic and body to handle. They couldn't take some of her healing magic for her body immediately gave up before her magic could even boost up.

She was no heroine in this story for someone to be saved and she damn knew that. Who will save a villainess like her? Of course, no one but herself.

And if no one was willing to save her then death was the only way. She's going to save herself this way.

Laying on the bed she weakly watched the boss, who injected her the boosting drug when the doctor stubbornly refuses to abide by his command, freed her ankle from being chained.

It was because her body will soon be disposed of.

The boss who has an annoyed look on his face for failing to extract Elaine's magic went back to Azalea who stood by the door looking like she wants to be in a place that was far from here.

"I'll come back for you, bitch."

That was the last words Elaine spoke before the light on her eyes extinguished.

"Princess?" Azalea mumbled after hearing what the girl said. But she quickly pushed the stupid thoughts because it was impossible for the princess to be here. She then left the now-dead girl in a dim room.

Elaine's body turning cold every minute that passes by. Her heart had already stop and same goes for her other organs.

Princess Elaine had died.

˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚ ˚✧ ₊ ⁎⁎ ⁺˳✧ ༚˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺˳ ✧༚

Pretty short, right? I was thinking of ending the story with this chapter ( ' ▽`) because why not?

Haha kidding.

Am I tho?

— Love, Author