Chapter 86

My head was disarrayed but it didn't stop me from running.

I left the boy, whose eyes were different color from one another, after I made him drink the antidote that Azalea gave me a week ago. I have no idea if it will cure him from the manipulating drug but I have no time to wait for him to wake up. I need to find the two-faced bitch. Even if the antidote fails he will be safe in that room, I chained the sick man who wanted to touch a dead body for his sexual desire.

If I didn't woken up from Azalea's loud voice then I'll be waking up being fucked.

I shivered at the thought.

Your magic won't fully come back. You have to grind until you drop dead.

Those words echoed inside my head. It was what the goddess said when she blessed me giving the magic, the same magic when I was a Holy Maiden.

Coming back from the dead wasn't refreshing. My body went into an intense amount of pain that I couldn't even scream.

"Damn you, Cianna." I took a sharp turn trying to locate Azalea. She shouldn't have gotten that far.

My magic as the Holy Maiden was divided into three types. With the holy item that was resting coolly on my finger glowed turning it into a staff. I quickly held the Soul Staff as I continue to run while having a hard time carrying it since it was long and I got a short body of an 11 years old kid.

I then stopped abruptly in an intersection hallway. On my right was a man getting strangled, a thin coil gripping around his neck, and was being pulled on both ends by a boy with white hair and bluish-grey eyes.

"He–help."

I tightly gripped my staff sensing the bloodlust from where I stood. "Sorry for disturbing you," I immediately spoke thinly when Bwi looked up and saw me. Swiftly, I turned to the other side of the hallway and run leaving my attendant with a pallid face.

I cast a magic buffing myself to increase my speed. My body became lighter letting me run faster without me wheezing from exerting my full stamina. As of now, all I wanted was to put a wide distance between me and Bwi.

A humorless chuckle came out of my mouth. The feminine looking boy that I save was killing someone three times larger than him, stronger even. I thought I was just being paranoid about how Bwi had been erasing his presence, appearing and disappearing without me noticing. I even joked to myself back then that he's like an assassin.

By then I saw a familiar red wine like color hair that was making its way towards the stairs.

I lowered the staff I was holding while my pace got slower turning into a walk. The sound of metal dragging against the floor made Azalea turned around.

"You're that girl. . . I thought you're dead?" She looked at me with a disturbed looking face.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll come back for you. Shall I escort you to hell, Azalea?"

Eyes widened, she sputtered, "How—no, this can't be. Princess?"

"Surprise," I beamed at her. Taking advantage of her confused and in a shocked state, I swing the staff towards her head.

What's the sense of this weapon if I don't fully use it, right?

Knocked out cold, I tied Azalea with the rope that I found laying around the hallway.

As I drag the unconscious Azalea pulling her legs up the staircase—not caring about how her head hits the edge of the stairs every time I struggle to take a step—I stumbled across Carsien who was going down with a bloodied sword on his hand.

He gave me a questioning look while being on guard ready to strike me if I do something stupid. I averted my eyes hoping that he wouldn't recognize me.

"What are you doing?" He asked glancing on the passed out woman.

"Escaping," I answered in a clipped manner as my eyes lands on his sword, fresh blood dripping down to the step. "Well then, we're off our way."

I climbed a step pulling the heavy body and was followed by a thud.

"You're hurting her, you know that."

"Huh? Oh, don't worry. People like her won't die because of something like this. She'll live. I'll make sure of that," I lightly said and smiled to myself as I take another step. Thud.

After all, I want to at least have some fun with Azalea before I kill her.