02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC

+

you finally finish unpacking your belongings just as jungkook laid comfortably, over his bed — scrolling through his device, he suddenly araises up from his previous position, taking steps that approached the door. you raised an eyebrow, speaking up.

"where are you headed? since i'm new do you mind
if you could give me a tour around?" you wondered watching him slipping on his shoes.

"nah," he replied, back facing your direction. "why not? you busy?" you asked. "i'm hooking up with a girl." he responded, turning to you with a grin that was smeared across that devilish face of his.

"why, wanna join us?" he shamelessly offered.

in an instant your eyes widened with disgust filling your face. "hell no," you replied, causing him to let out a chortle once watching you grow uninterested.

jungkook smirked, "i'm playin' i'm meeting up with the guys." he informs. "this late?" you said. he nods but scoffed. "and why do you care?" taken aback by the attitude you roll your eyes zipping your luggage closed as you turned away from him.

he sighed, "won't be gone for long." jungkook lastly said, and finally leaves the dormitory. watching the door shut, you sighed out loud, allowing yourself to fall back onto your bed.

sinking into the softness of the mattress, you felt at ease once the room is filled with quietness, with no awkward atmosphere and no perverts.

staring at the ceiling, you felt a wave of exhaustion hit you. you had a first encounter that was already bad enough. you hope that the year could go by, in
a quick way, not wanting to share a room with him already. you decided to shake your thoughts away,
as you laid down in bed, shutting your eyes.

and without the intention, your eyelids grew heavy resulting in you passing out into a slumber.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

you have woken up in an instant from the sound of the door swinging open and shut startling you. you flinched up in bed feeling your heartbeat fastening.
you advert your eyes towards the door only to see a sickening view of both, jungkook and yerin making out once again.

"what the hell," you exclaim in shock causing them to pull away from each other. jungkook eyes widen, in surprise from your presence.

"and, what are you doing?" you ask. "what are you doing?" jungkook ignores your question, throwing the question back at you. you roll your eyes feeling annoyance invade you.

"did you forget that i'm your roommate?" you ask, without the intentions of sounding rude. jungkook
scoffed at your attitude, as yerin crossed her arms, over her chest.

"getting bold, huh." he remarked.

you went speechless at his response, and mentally slap yourself. but before you were able to give him
a response, his supposed girlfriend interrupts you.

"can you leave? we're kind of busy—" you cut yerin off mid sentence, rubbing your temples to ease the headache that began to pound in your head.

"i'm exhausted." you spoke, eyes shut.

"okay and? do you think that's my problem?" yerin questioned, as she slowly approached, you wearing
a cold glare in her expression. you looked at her, in confusion as to why she was being so rude, to a girl she barely knows — especially speaking informally.