38 | LOVE & LUST

[ when u see the word "fallin" with a signal in bold, listen to the song above. make sure to swipe! ]

+

shutting the door, you strip naked from jungkooks' clothes lended to you.

you approach the shower and turn it on, moving the tap to the warm side. you waited a few seconds before bringing your hand to the water to test the temperature — once the water is warm enough, you step inside, the rainfall soaking you immediately.

after about tens minutes, you gave yourself one last quick rinse before turning the shower control off.

you grabbed the white towel that was hung on the towel rack and wrapped the towel around your body. you stepped out of the shower, and approached the sink where you stared at your reflection through the fogged up mirror.

you began to dry yourself off, along with your hair afterwards.

once your hair was damped, you wrapped the towel around your exposed body once again, the coolness in the air causing you to shiver a little bit.

and that's when it hit you.

you glanced around the bathroom but only saw your used clothes on the floor. you mentally facepalm, cursing under your breath for forgetting to grab new clothes to wear. this wasn't the first time this has happened too.

you slightly opened the door, taking a peek around the room to see if jungkook was around.

thankfully you didn't see him in the huge room and took the opportunity to sneak outside of the bathroom and head towards his closet that was the door next to the bathroom. you didn't understand why the bathroom could've been connected to the closet, but just ignored it.

with quick steps you approach the closet, pushing the door opened.

at first glance, you realized it was a walk-in closet. clothes were hung around the closet as there was a shelf alongside, which displays many pairs of shoes.

you scoffed to yourself, "rich kid, huh."

"indeed i am."

you flinch turning around immediately, your eyes meeting his.

you clutched onto the towel, making sure there was no way of it slipping off. you stood there in shock as jungkook's gaze travelled from your eyes, down to your half exposed body — safe for the towel.

you looked at him, in shock to see his eyes full of nothing but lust. jungkook took a step closer towards you — the sexual feeling of desire for his lips to be against yours, with his hands all over your body.

in a abrupt manner, jungkooks lips landed on yours as his hands roamed around your body. you let loose of the towel, as your hands cup his cheeks — both bodies pressed against each other.

› 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍' - 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬

jungkook guides you out of the closet, towards the bed with his lips never leaving yours.

heat starts to fill your body, slowly becoming turned on by his actions. you didn't want to stop. this time, you wanted to keep going with this.