11 | I THINK I LIKE HER

+

"stay away from him.. jungkook isn't good news to you." confused at his statement your curiosity that you had inside of you only expanded. "from who?" you slow-wittily asked.

"from jungkook." he replied.

jungkook might've be a fuckboy, and slept around with a lot of girls, but that wasn't entirely a sin. so
it left you confused — you are completely clueless.

taehyung glanced around the halls, keeping watch
in case jungkook or any of the boys are nearby. he
let out a sigh, leaning in closed toward your figure.

he leans toward your ear, "if jungkook ever wants something.. he'll do anything to get it.." taehyung paused, reluctant to continue as you stood frozen utterly confused. you could tell he was hesitant to finish his sentence by the way he nervously bit his lower lip. however, you stayed silent.

"when it comes to anyone or anything, he gets his way, regardless."

there's once again a temporary moment of silence before taehyungs voice lowered, and backed away from you, looking you straight in the eye. he wore
a look filled with sympathy, which was as clear as
a fine glass of water.

"in this case, all he wants is you."

"but isn't he your friend?" you asked, as taehyung inhales. "yes, but to girls, jungkook isn't friendly."
he explains with a stern look that intimidates you.
from that piercing gaze you knew that taehyung is being serious, and most definitely truthful.

"he plays girls, y/n." he adds. "associate with him,
and know that he'll eventually play you too."

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

i stood on a rooftop, with a calm breeze hitting me.
i closed my eyes, memories from last night flashed through my mind, almost immediately. suddenly i heard the entrance of the rooftop door, behind me suddenly open.

"hey baby," i open my eyes turning around, facing yerin. when i didn't reply, she approached me and wraps her arms over my shoulders, with her body pressed up against mine.

"i'm here, you asked to see me?" yerin asks with a small smile on her face. a smile disguised of a girl
who turns out to be a complete bitch.

"you are the one, right?" i wondered. "the one who tweeted that shit of y/n, right?" i question with no expression on my face, but seriousness. she stared
at me as i grabbed onto each of her wrists, pulling them down, and away from my body. i took a step back, creating a large distance between us.

"that was all me." yerin confessed. i raised a brow,
"so, why did you do that?" i ask, crossing my arms.

"why do you care?" her smile faded, "that girl was
the one who's separated us," yerin proceeds, "this shouldn't be any of your concern.." she continued.

i cut her off immediately.

"it's because i have feelings for her." i lied.

i didn't like her, or i don't think i did. but i needed
an excuse to get yerin to fuck off, and saying that i
like y/n was the first thing that came to mind, and slipped out of my mouth without the intentions of saying so. at my statement, she looks taken aback.

"you don't love me anymore?" she asks, with tears brimming in her eyes. "do you still love me?" i ask instead. and without hesitation she nodded.

"i'm crazy in love with you." she spoke.

i sigh, breaking eye contact."listen.. if you love me that much, leave the school." i said sternly. yerin's eyes widens in utter shock. "baby.. don't be like," i
cut her off, "leave and transfer somewhere else for now. please yerin." i paused.