14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

"cheers!" we exclaimed.

after clinking each of our shot glasses all together, i down my entire shot of alcohol feeling a slight burn in my throat; that i have gotten used to, after a little while, after a few more  glasses.

i place my glass on the table, and leaned back in my seat. i shut my eyes feeling a wave of exhaustion hit me. "oh, look at those love birds over there~" i hear namjoon cooed, softness in his voice.

"oh, what.. i thought they were just friends," jimin said, receiving a hard hit on the back from seokjin.

"dumbass does that look like 'just friends' to you?" seokjin asked as the younger throws his head back groaning in pain — massaging his back with a free hand to ease the temporary stinging pain.

"taehyung does not usually hang out with girls, for
that long.." yoongi jumped into their conversation.
in an instant, i opened my eyes hearing taehyung's name come up. "wait what?" i asked, straightening my posture. "over there at the bar." yoongi replied.

i immediately looked towards the bar, seeing a few people, before my eyes land on taehyung wrapping an arm over y/n's shoulder. i feel myself tensed up, for an odd reason that i wasn't sure of.

"they're just friends." i reassured them.

aren't they?

i bite my inner cheek feeling uneasy seeing the two of them together. debating mentally, i didn't know, whether to approach them or to leave those two be.

shaking away my thoughts, i turned my focus back towards the dozens of filled shot glasses in front of me, and retrieved one from the table. in an instant
i brought the glass to my lips, and down the entire liquid leaving no remains in the shot glass.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

after spending a few minutes of sobering up on the dance floor with taehyung, two of you headed back to the counter where you were previously at.

you and taehyung shared laughs. the upbeat music blasted throughout the entire club, as you brushed your fingers through your hair.

"you know i've had a lot of fun tonight." taehyung spoke through the loud music, leaning his elbows against the counter.

your cheeks heated up.

you flashed him a smile, "so did i." you responded,
as he scratches the nape of his neck. taehyung let's out a chuckle, "real talk.." he changed the subjects.
you nod, gesturing with your hand for taehyung to proceed. "i've been meaning to tell you something. something important." he seemed hesitant.

"shoot." you replied, as an indication for him to go along with whatever he had provided to say to you. taehyung smiled, and adverts his gaze towards the crowds, that were dancing along the music. as one second passes of him losing his focus in the crowd taehyung looks back towards you.

he seemed nervous — taehyung struggled to create
eye contact and kept his gaze continuously moving elsewhere around him, anywhere but you.

"i'm really bad at expressing feelings.." he explains and inhaled deeply, before locking eyes with yours. with an eyebrow raised, confusion was clearly seen smeared all over your face, as his smile disappears.

"so instead, i'll show you with actions."

for a second you paused, taking in his statement in which left you utterly confused.

"wait, i don't under—" without giving you a second
to think the boy takes a step closer toward you and cupped both of your cheeks and with his actions, it makes you freeze, making your heartbeat to fasten, faster than it's ever beated before.

your eyes widened as he took in a deep breath and smashed his lips against yours, without a warning.

he was kissing you.

kim taehyung, was kissing you.

without even thinking, you responded to the kiss, a second later, wrapping your arms around his waist. taehyung lowered his hand, one at the nape of your neck, which deepens your shared kiss and his other cupped your jaw comfortably.

yours and taehyungs lips move slowly yet perfectly
in sync until you suddenly felt taehyungs lips leave yours —you opened your eyes, bewildered from his sudden departure from you. you opened your eyes, only to see him being pulled away from you.

taehyung turned around, after behind pulled away from his collar and saw jungkook.

what was going on?

your eyes widened, as you witness jungkook punch taehyung across the face. he stumbled back, falling onto the ground, and then groans as he cupped his swollen cheek. then, jungkook immediately lunged toward him without wasting a single second, ready to throw hands.

but things decide to take a turn. a turn that seemed to surprise everybody along with jungkook himself.

before he could hit him, namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, yoongi and jimin immediately interfered in. "stop! control yourselves for fucks sake!" namjoon shout, causing you to flinch. he and the guys tried pulling jungkook back — trying to depart the both of them from each other, yet struggled in between.

however, what seemed to make it more difficult to split the two up, was taehyung trying to fight back.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" jimin exclaims, fury in his facial expression and voice as he yelled, and drawing the attention from the people around the nightclub who stands back, watching in shock.

with a few more help from other men, around the nightclub they all manage to successfully separate the physical duo away from each other. however it wasnt easy for them to maintain as both jungkook and taehyung, tried escaping from their tight hold.

"let me fucking go!" jungkook raised his voice and resisted, nearly escaping their clutch.

you flinched, never seeing him this outraged. tears gathered in your eyes frightened by this scene. but then seokjin abruptly pulled you away, as peoples' attention all adverted to you then back to the guys.

"let's go, i'll drop you back to your dorm.." seokjin insisted, as he held onto your forearm — dragging you out of the club, ditching all of the guys behind.