40 | READY OR NOT

"that sounds stupid, you're just horny again." with those words, you felt jungkook wrap his arm around your waist, pulling you up in a swift movement.

he turned you around to face him, as you raised a brow confused.

jungkook places his right hand over your cheek, his pinky aligned with your jawline. that devilish smirk made show on his face, and it was almost like you predicted what he was going to do next.

"hell yeah, i am."

with that said, jungkook smashed his lips against yours.

you froze for a moment but within seconds you reply to his kiss, your hands travelling around his hips to his back as his other hand made its way to cup your other your heated cheek.

as jungkook's hands caressed your cheeks between the kiss, you decided to take charge this time.

slowly, both of your hands slide up his chest, arms wrapping around his shoulders shortly after. the way your hands touch him only caused jungkook to feel harder in his lower region, than he already was.

jungkook's hands moved down to your hips.

as your hands were wrapped around his neck, you tilted your head deepening the kiss between you and jungkook. with that movement, jungkook's lips slightly parted as you took that chance to slip your tongue into the kiss.

with your tongue playing around with his with dominance, your hands boldly make their was down his chest, to his stomach, and finally to the button of his jeans that he wore.

you were in control, and you loved it.

every second of it.

you parted from jungkook's lips, tugging on his lower lip before you slowly kneeled down on both knees. you glanced up at him, a smirk smeared across your face.

jungkook only felt himself become hornier by the second. he loved where this was leading to.

your hands glide up the side of jungkook's thighs, pulling down his jeans and boxers. it didn't surprise you when jungkook's erection sprung up almost immediately. you licked your lips, feeling yourself craving him more than you already were.

with excitement hitting you like a truck, you don't waste any more time to grab his cock, and take him fully into your mouth.

you slowly began sucking him, watching as the boy who acted so tough minutes ago, tilted his head back in satisfaction. it was like he was defeated. you won as he lost himself. jungkook was so eager for you, that he gave up in trying to seduce you.

as jungkook's body was leaned against the counter, you noticed as he gripped onto the counter behind him as he gently thrusts himself in and out of your mouth.

suddenly, jungkook's phone went off.

"damn it!" he shouted, biting his lower lip due to the pleasure he is receiving.

you were tired of always being interrupted, and it was as clear as water that jungkook was too.

expecting you to stop after had received a call, you continued with your movements taking jungkook by surprise. slowly, he manages to grab his phone from his back pocket with shaky hands.

he looks down to you as he answered the call.

"what is it," jungkook questioned with a unsteady breath, his question sounding more of a demand for an answer.