23 | CHEAT IN LIFE

finally jungkook released your wrist as he shoved you into an empty classroom, locking the door in a instant. you examine your now reddened wrist, rubbing it to ease the pain. you adverted your eyes to jungkook, sending him a glare.

"what was that all about?" you say feeling angered.
you, yourself was completely clueless as to why he was acting like a total dickhead, all of the sudden.

at first you thought he brought you into the room due to him consistently being needy, but you were completely wrong. by the looks from his face, he is pissed off — it worried you. you didn't know why.

jungkook clenches his jaw, his veins popping out on his neck. as he reaches into his back pocket pulling out his phone, he turned his devices' screen to your direction. "do you want to explain what this is?" he asks, as you read the tweet displayed on his screen.

your eyes widen in an instant, "what the fuck?" you exclaimed.

there was multiple pictures all combined into one post, black and white. one showed your face, as the proof that it was you being pinned down onto the wall, which it was the other day. and the other was 'you' heading into his dormitory.

staring at the last two pictures for a good moment, you soon realized that you never went into a dorm with jaehyun. you never slept with him, cheated or even touched him. jaehyun touched you, but that is the only time, and the last time. and that was when he suddenly pushed you against the hallway walls.

they couldn't be real, you knew what happened the other day.

the last few were fake.

the rest that showed you entering his dorm didn't show your face, and they were fake. you never once stepped foot into that bastards dorm and cheated on jungkook. you'd never do something to disrespect someone like that. especially, to jungkook.

you rolled your eyes, tired of such fake and absurd rumours being made upon you. one thing you have learnt from the people who attended this college, is that they don't know how to keep their head out of other peoples' business. and on his phone, displays a distanced picture of your encounter with jaehyun that had occurred not too long ago.

of course whoever tweeted that chose the picture that will definitely cause a lot of misinformation on you. you had an idea of who posted it. "who posted that?" you ask, feeling anger build up inside of you.

"don't change the subject." he aggressively replies, tucking his phone back into his back pocket.

"i don't even know what that is, myself." you reply, still in shock that jungkook was that heated. but for you, the tweet wasn't that surprising to you — you knew it was terrible to admit, but you were used to fucked up things happening to you.

that proves how toxic the community is. "jungkook i swear, i didn't do anything. that picture was taken when i was on my way back to the dorms." you explain. jungkook scoffed, "yeah, before you fucked jaehyun right?"

you are taken aback by his words, knowing damn well that he was overthinking.

"listen, okay? yesterday when i was heading back to our room, he pushed me against the wall and said some bullshit that i can't even remember." you told, as he watched you explain, expressionless.