39 | RECOVERING

you woke up, the first thing coming to sight is your boyfriend who laid next to you pressed against your body. you were face to face with jungkooks bare chest as you felt his chin resting over your head, his arms wrapped around your petite figure.

memories from last night bombarded your mind as a smile crept up on your face without you even realizing it. you are too caught up in your thoughts.

you remembered the way jungkook touched you last night, the way he kissed you all over, and made love with you. it was a night to remember and you held no regrets for him being your first.

your first kiss, and the first man you've slept with.

you found it somehow funny as well, based on how jungkook and you ended up falling for each other. you recalled the time when you first met, which was months ago, that you had some type of hatred towards him and always thought he was the weird usual fuckboy every school has. he thought the same towards you, thinking you were just some uptight girl who only focuses on studies.

but he was wrong.

it wasn't a lie, when people said opposites attract.

eventually, you cut yourself out of your thoughts as you tried slipping out of his embrace. however, it was to no avail. moving the slightest bit only made jungkooks grasp tighten around your waist.

you realized you were still completely naked, and so was he. except he was in boxers.

but you, you were complete nude under the covers.

you wanted to shower and clean yourself up from the sexual activity that occurred last night. as carefully as you can, you grasped onto his forearm that was wrapped around your waist over the blanket, and tried bringing his arm down.

however, your luck went against you as always.

"what are you doing?" his raspy voice spoke, making you flinch and stop between your movements. "go back to sleep, i just want to clean myself up."

jungkook went against your words and lazily sits up from his laying position. a yawn leaves his mouth as he stretches his arms out — you stayed in your position as you watched the sleepy boy rub his eyes.

you cover yourself up with the blanket, as jungkook stared at you blankly. "why?" he raised a brow, at your shy actions. "it's just me, i don't know why you are so scared to show your body." he stated.

your gaze was fixated on your hands, that clutched tightly on the blanket.

jungkook lays back down next to you, shutting his eyes as he wraps an arm around you once again. he looked exhausted. "last night.." he trailed off, as you looked at his sleepy state.

"you were amazing,"

you felt heat rush to your cheeks as he rested his head on your lap, eyes closed. you brushed your fingers through his dark brown hair, smiling due to his cuteness.

"and you were so beautiful." he added. "i love your body, so there's no need to be shy about it. you are perfectly fine."

your heart warmed up. having jungkook make you feel so special was one of the key things that you loved about him. possibly the first thing you adored about him. you loved how he will reassure you in a specific way, and makes you feel less self conscious of yourself.

you leaned forward, leaving a kiss on his lips.

with his eyes still closed, you watched as a smile forms on his face at the gesture.

you adjusted yourself in your position, sitting up a bit more and leaning your back against the headboard as jungkook remained resting his head on your lap, half asleep. staring down at him, your mind went into flashbacks from last night.