34 | MR PERVERT

[ read at your own risk, this chapter will involve attempted sexual assault. ]

+

"who are you?" you asked.

the man suddenly steps inside, leaning his back on the door afterwards shutting it.

then you realize it was the guy whose bottle landed on you. the guy who wanted you to be inside that closet with him so desperately. the pervert.

you froze, looking at him with wide eyes.

"w-what're you doing, leave!" you stuttered, as he simply grinned in response. "don't you know how to knock? you can clearly see this room is occupied." you went off, as he let out a chuckle.

"darling, don't forget how the rules go."

you felt goosebumps form all over your skin, but not in a good way. his voice was deeper, and sounds more sinister than it did earlier from the bedroom.

"you were supposed to be mine. you were supposed to go in the closet with me."

he stepped forward placing his cold blooded hand over your shoulder making you react immediately. you hit his hand away, and pushed him back which made him stumble a bit, his back hitting the door.

"you know what?" he said, his smirk disappearing from his face, and a more angered expression replacing his previous one.

with large steps the guy walks towards you and you automatically take a step back.

however, his steps were quicker than yours which got him closer to you within a second. your back eventually hits the wall, you knowing damn well that you were screwed.

you needed to think quick.

with all your strength, you managed to dodge him and place your hands against his chest, pushing him towards the opposite direction of you.

he stumbles back once again, and trips over his steps as you made a run for it.

you struggled to unlock the door for a moment but eventually swung the door opened and ran as fast as you could. but somehow, he was quick enough to reach you and grasp onto your arm.

you were about to scream for help, until he placed his filthy hand over your mouth and dragged you towards one of the bedrooms nearby.

the man forces you into one of jimin's guest rooms, pushing you onto the floor.

you fell to the ground due to the harsh impact, but once you see him shut the door in front of you, your heart dropped. he locked the door behind him as a sinister grin makes show on his face once again.

you were too late.

you felt nervousness wash over you, watching him stare down at you.

"tried getting away, huh?" he asked, his deep voice speaking with a sharp tone that intimidated you.

you weren't only intimidated, but terrified.

the room was dark, only light showing from under the door crack, or from the window.

you managed you stand up with wobbly legs but he approaches you before you could walk further away from him elsewhere in the room.

with quick movements the guy grabbed onto both of your wrists, making you wince in pain.

"s-stop! let go of me you fucking asshole!" you cuss, as he continued grinning.

you attempted to escape his hold but it only made him tighten his grip around both of your wrists. it hurt feeling him cut off your bloodstream. he held onto your wrists insanely tight, you felt as if your arm was dead.