53 | BAD HABITS

+ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

your legs took you far away from the house, as far as your legs could go.

but eventually, you grew tired of running as if your life depended on it, and waited at a nearby bus stop.

after a short moment of waiting, a bus arrives at the stop and you step inside, scanning your bus card on the scanner, which caused the machine to make a beeping sound — signalling that you were accepted.

the bus begins driving before you got to your seat. at first glance, there wasn't much people inside.

probably about two to three others, including you.

you made your way towards the back of the bus, as your hands grasped onto the nearby handles so you won't lose your balance on the way to the back.

you take a seat, sitting down on a window seat. your gaze was fixated on the outside of the window, as the bus drove at a fast speed, making a few stops at a few streets.

during the ride back to your campus, you tried your hardest to keep your tears in.

you tried so hard, to get your mind off of what you witnessed tonight, but it was to no avail. for every second, your mind would run back to jungkook, as the scene of him with yerin replayed in your mind.

and for the rest of the bus ride, you silently cried to yourself, while nobody noticed.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

seeing your last bus stop, you pressed a button that was nearest to you, signalling the driver that your destination is at the next stop.

the bus came to a halt, as the driver waited for you to exit the bus. you thanked him on the way out and made it inside of the large building of your college.

you entered the boys' dormitories side, and walked down the long hallway that eventually leads to your dormitory, unfortunately shared with jungkook. as you approached your dorm, you felt your heartbeat pace fasten. it worried you to think, that jungkook could possibly waiting there.

however, your legs still brought you to your dorm.

from a distance, not too far away from your door, you noticed a tall silhouette.

you freeze, as you see the dark figure realize your presence. without wasting time, you turned on your heel and began sprinting the opposite direction.

"y/n, wait!"

you recognize that voice. it was that deep voice you heard on your first day on campus.

it was taehyung.

however, knowing that it was taehyung didn't stop you from running. you were still upset with him for knowing about what is going on between jungkook and yerin. you tried to run as fast as you could but only realized you were slowing down.

your legs felt as if they were bound to fall off, from doing all that running back near aera's house. your legs were weak and eventually he caught up to you.

he was fast.

he grasps onto your forearm, immediately bringing you into your arms as you started to break down in his embrace. his arms wrapped tightly around your petite figure, as he patted your back in a patterned way, in a slow and comforting motion.