19 | OFF LIMITS

it has now been two days, since you and jungkook have became official as a couple.

you were now on your way to your locker since your first class of the day had just ended. you grab a few things you needed for your next class, placing some unneeded textbooks into the corner of your locker.

suddenly, you felt an arm snake around your waist, taking you by surprise. you turned around, and was now facing jungkook.

you eyes widened in shock.

"jungkook stop!" you whisper, pushing his hands off you, glancing around the hallway to make sure no one noticed. at your actions, jungkook raised a brow. "what?" he clueless boy asks, completely lost.

thank god, no one was around.

or noticed you two.

"i thought we agreed, to not make us obvious." you explain, whispering. "oh, right." jungkook responds, staring at you blankly. he sighs, "but why? how are we going to kiss each other if you don't wanna make it obvious?" he placed a hand on your cheek, as he innocently smiled, admiring your features.

you mentally face palmed, almost chucking at his words.

you wrap your fingers around his wrist, pulling his hand down from your face. "the thing is, we don't." you replied.

his eyes widened, "what?" he asks, shocked. "but i don't wanna distance myself from you." jungkook complained like a kid, as you turned around, facing your locker. "too bad. i don't want people knowing yet." you responded, searching for your textbooks.

"are you kidding me?" he asked. "are you somewhat embarrassed to be with me?" 

you froze, instantly turning around to face him. "of course not, why would you think that?" you asked.
"yeah, okay i see." he replied, fake coughing a bit.

"sarcasm." he mutters, in between fake coughs.

you rolled your eyes, "really." you reply, annoyed. "okay, but for real, what made you think that?"
he shrugged, "i don't know, probably overthinking."

you sighed.

"well i'm not embarrassed." you reassure, making a smile appear on his face. "just don't do any of this stuff in public for now." you added, looking at him.

his jaw drops, his lips slightly a gape. "are you being serious?" he asked in disbelief. you chuckle, "does it look like i'm kidding?" you responded as he scoffed, adverting his eyes elsewhere. "nope. therefore, i am off limits, okay?" you asked, as he slowly nods.

he crossed his arms, "you should go to class. i'll see you later." you replied. "yeah, whatever." jungkook responded, turning around and walking away.

sympathy.

sympathy hit you like a truck within seconds after he began walking away from you.

you glanced around the dead hallway seeing that it's completely empty. you then caught up to jungkook, stopping him in his tracks, by grasping onto his shoulder and turning his figure around to face you.

you pull him towards you, pulling him into a hug as he wraps his arms around your waist.

a moment after, you pulled away.

he gives you a confused look, and you placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "bye, i'll see you at lunch." you said, jungkooks cheeks turn into a light pink colour after the kiss he had received.

that made him feel better.

+ 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

i pull out my device, quickly snapping a quick photo of y/n and jungkook, hugging each other.

my eyes slightly widen, shocked as i scrolled through the photos i have captured.

i swipe back to the camera ready to snap a few more pictures of the two, but the couple parted their own separate ways. "fuck!" i cursed to myself, after losing the opportunity to gather more evidence.

once y/n and jungkook disappeared down the halls, i quickened my steps towards, and into an empty and unused classroom. as i entered, i scroll through the many photos taken on my device.

"perfect."

i smiled to myself, satisfaction overcoming me.

+ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

the bell loudly rung, indicating that classes had just ended, and that it was now time for lunch.

i packed up my things, exiting my class with the rest of the students. i quickly walked over to my locker, putting in my combination, placing some textbooks inside.

suddenly, i noticed a small sticky note on the side of my locker. out of curiosity, i removed the folded tab and unfolded it, seeing small writing written on the sticky tab.

'meet at the locker rooms - jk'