52 | IN HIS EYES

+ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

"babe, i need to run to the bathroom real quick." i informed, placing my cup over the counter.

"are you able to take care of this alone?"

"we haven't even started—" i cut y/n off, "i know, so i'll be quick." i explained, doing movements with my hands as i spoke. "i'll be back before things get busy, just wait here okay?"

y/n nodded, "yeah, okay." she approved, as i lean in and kiss her right cheek that soon reddened up. i chuckled, seeing her become flustered.

how cute.

"alright, i'll be back," i continued, as y/n smiled in response. i didn't want y/n to be alone for too long, so i glanced around the area and noticed taehyung from a distance, nearby hoseok and the guys who played beer pong.

"i'll get taehyung to come and keep you company."

i don't think she heard me, but i shrugged it off and approached taehyung who laughed along with the guys, who loudly played the drinking game.

i nudged his shoulder with mine, causing taehyung to glance at me, lifting a brow.

"help y/n," i spoke, gesturing with my head as he looked in the direction. "i'll be back, so help serve the drinks." i explain, as he gave me a thumbs up.

before he could say anything else, i immediately dashed towards the staircase, feeling the need to use the bathroom as soon as possible. i might've had too much to drink, i should've drank less.

running up the stairs, i found the bathroom and did my business.

after doing my business i zipped, and buttoned up my pants. flushing the toilet, i approached the sink and began washing my hands with soap and water.

drying off my hands, i exited the bathroom, only to immediately be confronted by yerin.

she stood right in front of the doorway, in my way with a sly smile displayed on her face. she smiled so creepily, it almost gave me chills. but i didn't show any emotion towards her — i stayed expressionless.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i ask, raising a brow as my expression turned into a deadly glare.

without saying a single word, yerin suddenly grasps onto my wrist, dragging me down the long hallway. her hold was surprisingly strong which shocked me, but i managed to escape, pushing her away.

"what the fuck, yerin," i spoke, anger heard in my voice as she looks at me, her smile vanished.

"i have to talk to you."

i scoff, "bullshit, i don't even want to see you right now." i harshly responded, as her expression soon changes, shocked by my words.

"it's..." she paused, "it's about y/n." she continued.

i rolled my eyes, "yerin, get yourself back to reality and realize that i don't like you. we are nothing, and won't ever be anything." i explained, harshness in my voice as i continue to speak. "i don't, and won't even consider us as friends, so fuck off."

i turn on my heel, ready to get out of here and leave her behind.

"y/n leaked her nudes."

i froze at her statement, slowly turning back around to face her. i raised a brow, curiosity taking over me as yerin's gaze shifts down, fiddling with her fingers.