28 | PINKY PROMISE

[ sensitive topics are mentions below. ]

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

yerin knocked a couple times against the dormitory room, 402.

waiting a few moments, yerin pulls out her phone and fixes her hair, using her reflection from the black screen to see herself.

after doing so, the girl tucks her phone back into her designer purse and the door swings opened.

her grin soon faded away, when shes confronted by you instead.

she rolled her eyes, pushing past you and walking into the dorm — eyes scanning the dorm, yerin stops in the middle of the room, putting her hands on her hips.

"where is he."

her tone seemed more of a demand to answer, than a question.

"i don't know." you replied, shrugging. it's true, you didn't know where he was for the past few weeks.

but jungkook was for sure still attending classes, except he kept his profile low, and out of sight.

yerin takes a step closer towards you, pushing you by your shoulder. "you dumbfuck, shouldn't you know where he is? don't play stupid." she cursed.

"don't touch me."

"or what? are you going to run to your little friends and tell on me?"

"fuck you." you cursed.

you clenched your fists, gritting your teeth by yerins attitude. you so badly wanted to slap the shit out of her, but you were already too late when she already did so. it's like she read your mind.

yerin slapped you right across the face, after what you had said.

you stumbled back due to the impact and placed your hand on your reddening cheek.

she took a step closer towards you, "talk to me like that again and i'll have you and your family behind bars. don't forget, money can do anything."

she smirked, with her arms crossed.

you glared, "fuck you, lay your hands on me again, then i'll have you dead." you threatened.

at your statement, yerin raises her hand to slap you once again, but before she could lay a finger on you, you grabbed her wrist and twisted it. yerin winced in pain, dropping her phone and purse.

she fell to the floor, holding her now sprained wrist in her other hand.

"you asshole!" she shouted, standing up.

"you know what? i hope you live the rest of your life with misery and die alone! you'll never have anyone here for you because you're just meaningless and a waste of space!" she proceeded to shout.

"you know i'm actually glad jaehyun and i ruined your pathetic relationship with my jungkook, because i would've killed myself if i had to witness the two of you being happy together."

she pushes you back, "fuck you and burn in hell you whore!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"my jungkook?"

a gasp was heard from yerin, as the both of you turn your gaze towards the door.

there stood, jungkook at the doorway. he is leaned against the frame of the door, arms crossed as he stared at the both of you guys in amusement.

"wow so jaehyun, huh." he stated.

immediately, yerin began breaking down into tears and ran towards jungkook as she held her swollen wrist in her hands. yerin tried putting up a pathetic act. "l-look what she did to my wrists," she cried as she showed jungkook her bruised wrist.