32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE

as you all walked further into the room, you joined the group into their little game.

you sit down on the carpeted floor, seated between namjoon and taehyung. jungkook sat on the other side of namjoon with aera by his opposite side and the rest filled the circle.

"alright, let's continue the game." seokjin, who was seated across from you spoke.

"my turn," jimin smirked, leaning forward to spin the bottle. but before he had a chance to give the dark-green coloured glass a spin, he was cut off as the large closet door swung opened.

yoongi excited the closer, buttoning up his casual button-up shirt as a girl followed after.

the bubbly girl brushes her fingers through her hair as she made her way back into the circle. cheeks were tinted red, with a wide smile smeared across her face.

"yoongi, i hope we can continue this later-" the girl was cut off when yoongi rolls his eyes. "yeah, yeah whatever." he coldly remarked.

the girl is taken aback, "what?" she questions after the uninterested reaction, from the boy who she literally fucked her in a closest.

"b-but i thought you liked me in there." she trailed off, pouting. meanwhile, everyone was silent watching the two go at it.

a scoff was heard from yoongi, everyone adverting their attention towards him.

"babydoll, you aren't even my type." he remarked, causing the girl to gasp.

"min yoongi you're a jerk!" out of embarrassment, she stands up from her crossed-legged position, and flees out of the room.

you look towards yoongi, stunned by how he acted.
before giving you a chance to speak, he did instead.

"what?" he asked, everyone's attention on him. "it was a game, nothing serious."

jimin let out a enthusiastic laugh, slapping the older on the back. yoongi glared.

"damn, that chick catches feelings quick!" jimin exclaims, emphasizing the last part. "anyways, lets continue our game of lust, shall we?" he suggested, with a sly grin forming on his face.

leaning forward, jimin gave the bottle a spin, with a grin displayed on his face. his grin soon faded away within a second, after yoongi stopped the bottle in its spinning form.

"nope, not you." he said. "you already had your turn, park." yoongi added, as he gestured for taehyung to spin the bottle this time. the younger groaned out in annoyance, but sat back in his spot. jimin leaned back, his palms against the floor, supporting him up as his legs are stretched out to the side, one crossed over the other.

you and the group watched as the bottle spun in a quick motion, soon slowing down.

you turned to namjoon, "so what if the bottle lands on a guy?" you questioned, whispering.

"if it lands on someone they have to go in the closet but if they don't want to do it with that specific person," he pauses pointing towards the numerous amount of bottles displayed on a vanity table across from the circle.

"then you gotta drink ten shots, or do a dare." your eyes travelled from the bottles of vodka, tequila, whisky etc, back to namjoon.