54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM

"but what we need to discuss, is what i know about yerin's little plan."

you repositioned yourself in your seating, getting ready to hear what you've been wondering about. taehyung clears his throat as you and hoseok listen carefully to what he had to say.

what did he mean by yerin's plan?

"it started, when aera got a call a few days ago..."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

a week has passed since the party, which was your last encounter with jungkook.

it's been a week without jungkook. it felt like torture. you missed him dearly, and felt so tempted to talk to him, hug him, or even kiss him like what you used to do before this whole thing started.

but you couldn't.

you didn't want to face him after what you saw in the bedroom. it hurt you as if a knife had viciously stabbed through your body about a thousand times.

was this really how breakups feel? you hated this.

the night of, taehyung explained everything about how they were threatened, and how he secretly turned against the plan with aera. he explained how he didn't spike the drink but was still in shock when jungkook ended up in the room.

that wasn't how the plan was supposed to go. and in the study, he explained how he was supposed to tell you about what's been going on.

until he figured jungkook was missing for a while.

but it was already too late.

it confused you, because if taehyung didn't go with the plan, did jungkook purposely go upstairs and cheat? because he gave the excuse of having to use the bathroom... he should not have met with yerin.

besides that, you needed somewhere else to stay for a while, so you ended up staying with taehyung and hoseok in their dormitory.

you felt nothing but heartbroken. and feeling that way only caused you to feel unmotivated to do things. to eat, and to even get up and out from bed.

you even skipped your classes for a week, and this was probably your biggest downfall.

you are disappointed in yourself for acting this. but most importantly, you were disappointed in your now ex boyfriend.

this whole cheating thing didn't make any sense. he told you that he loved you, reassured you from that, but ended up cheating? there was nothing wrong that was going on between you and jungkook either.

you didn't know why he did that.

however, you couldn't face jungkook after what had happened, otherwise it'd hurt you even more. just thinking about him, was painful enough. who knew, the girl he was so determined to get rid of ended up being there, wrapped in his embrace. maybe, things between you two werent meant to be.

he didn't even bother to give you a call. jungkook probably moved on already.

and perhaps everything he's said, was a plain lie.

you are laid in taehyung's bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. you didn't even have enough motivation to get up from bed.

everything that occurred last week on that night flashed through your mind repeatedly, as if it just happened yesterday. l

"y/n.." you heard taehyung exclaim.

"you need to eat something." he adds. "yeah, it isn't good for your health, and you should at least stay healthy." hoseok explained, as you sat up from your position, seeing hoseok with a tray of food in his hands, and the boys standing beside him silently.