18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL

+

for the past week, jungkook has been back to being flirtatious, and especially very touchy like the usual fuckboy he is. it isn't that you did not like it, but it's that you didn't know how to feel.

you did not know, if your feelings toward him were growing or not — you shake your head at your very thoughts.

you continued to scroll through your device but all
of sudden the door opened, revealing jungkook. he shut the door after him and approaches you with a smile on his face.

"hey sexy bitch!" jungkook exclaims taking a seat next to you as you sighed.

you stood up from your bed, along with a scoff that escapes your mouth. "don't call me that." you warn sending him a glare. "why not? it's cute." he replies as he took a seat, over your bed. he then pulled you down to sit next to him — you playfully rolled your eyes as he pulled out his phone from a back pocket.

"i don't like that name." you respond, as he rolled
his eyes, mocking you. "whatever at least i'm back right? you missed me, didn't you?" he asks, with a
sly smirk smeared across his face.

"not really."

jungkooks smirk drops at your response, "alright, i see how it is." he responds. he stares at you, almost glaring. a few moments passed and he tucked back his phone into his back pocket.

"no pictures together i guess." he sighed.

he hummed, "but, do you still like me?" he asks, as you shrugged. "yeah, why?" you replied. "then date me." jungkook shamelessly said, as you shook your head, "no, not yet." you reply, with a teasing smirk.

jungkook bites his lower lip, "but i'm so tempted." you raised a brow, "tempted..? and for what?" you asked, as he licks his dry lips, eyes focused on you.

"to do this."

he said, before cupping your cheeks, and smashing his lips against yours — his lips moves in sync with yours, as the both of you end up having a make out session. you pulled away, "that's enough." you said,
escaping from his grasp, and standing up from bed.

"you wish." the stubborn boy responded and stood up, pulling you back into a kiss.

jungkook wraps his arms around your waist — you enjoyed, being in his embrace. he tightens his hold around your figure, as you pull away, from the kiss once more and look up at him for a moment.

"fuck y/n, you make me so needy." he said, kissing your lips continuously. you pulled away, "jungkook stop, jimin might come in because he needs to give back my notes," he cuts you off, temptation written all over his face.

as much as you felt the need to stop, you couldn't either. he was addicting.

"just a little more," he continued, smashing his soft lips on yours, once again. your hands slowly moved up his chest soon cupping his pink cheeks. he tilted his head at a angle deepening that kiss between the both of you.

meanwhile, as his hands moved up and down your waist, jungkooks' hands sinfully travelled down, to your ass giving it a tight squeeze as the both of you kept your lips in contact.