51 | BACK TO BLACK

[ play the music above. make sure to swipe! ]

+

you swung the door open, your eyes widening in shock. there jungkook was, his lips pressed against hers, as his arm was around her waist.

at the sickening sight amongst you, you felt your body tense up, freezing in your movements.

you stood there frozen, as if someone was pointing towards your head. you wanted to look away so badly, but your body went against your commands and you stand there shocked. your eyes didn't move an inch, you couldn't move or even breathe.

your felt that your body grew cold, goosebumps all over your sensitive skin at the sight of jungkook all over yerin, with her fingers entangled into his hair.

your laid your eyes on jungkook's form, as his arm snaked around yerin's waist, pulling the girl closer towards his figure.

chests agains chests, and no space in between.

with his free hand, jungkook held yerin's chin up, as their lips move perfectly in sync. you watched as he tilted his head, deepening the kiss between them, like how he used to do it with you.

pain.

you felt a sharp pain in your heart.

your eyes focused on jungkook touching yerin all over, with her thigh rubbing seductively against his as the two eagerly made out.

"j-jungkook,"

you exclaimed, slightly stuttering.

jungkook pulled, away from yerin, turning around. eventually, you felt his gaze land on your figure who stood by the door frame, not budging at all.

as jungkook finally realized it was you, you noticed as his eyes widens, as his mouth was slightly agape.

coming to realization, jungkook then pushes yerin away from him, taking steps toward your tensed up figure, as you automatically take a large step back in return.

you felt disgusted. you were disgusted. by him, and his filthy actions. you didn't want jungkook to come near you, or even touch you — you especially didn't want him to deny everything and give you a excuse, because you witnessed the truth.

with your own eyes, you walked in on him cheating.

especially with a girl you hated most.

yerin.

"y/n..."

taehyung spoke, breaking the silence, and awkward tension in the room. he reached for your arm, but you refused him. you pushed taehyung back causing his eyes to grow wide.

"you knew about this?"

you felt tears gather in your eyes. taehyung adverts his gaze to the floor, guilt written all over his face.

"i—i could explain," taehyung insisted with a shaky voice, taking a step closer towards you. except, you cut taehyung off before he can speak another word.

"bullshit!"

you cursed, placing both hands over his chest and pushing his figure away from you.

"did you know this was happening? and you didn't even bother to tell me?!" you continued to push his figure further away from you, raising your voice as each word came out of your mouth.

"what's wrong with you?!" you added, glaring.

taehyung's back collided against the door frame, as he accepted the consequences. his gaze was low, as his bangs covered his eyes. no matter what, you did not want to hear any excuses. you knew what was going on, and there's no denying that your eyes are deceiving you.

you know what you saw.

you felt someone grasp tightly around your wrist.

you turn around seeing jungkook. your expression turning into a deeper glare. the boy read hatred in your eyes, along with disgust and disgrace.

"y/n listen," jungkook cuts in, with a steady voice. he didn't sound nervous at all. he sounded more confident with sternness in his voice. but you didn't want to listen to him. neither with taehyung as well.

"please, it isn't what it looks like—" you cut the boy
off, as you pushed his figure away.

"get the fuck off of me!" you shout, feeling yourself weaken up.

you felt drained. the confidence and strength you had in your body, has now vanished. you felt weak, uneasy, and vulnerable. you felt so little, compared to jungkook's y'all figure that towered over yours.

instead of feeling mad, you felt all of your angered emotions vanish. you began to feel more emotional as thick tears brimmed on the corners of your eyes, shamelessly threatening to escape.

staring at jungkook's figure, you couldn't hold your tears in anymore.

"was everything that you told me last night, a lie?"

your voice began to shake as your breath hitched in between your sentence. your tears began to escape your eyes, slowly streaming down your pale cheeks.

jungkook looked at you with pity in his eyes. he did not know what to say, or what to do.

you brought the back of your hand up, wiping away your fallen tears, as small sobs escape your mouth. perhaps you both weren't meant to be like you had thought you were. you were confused, as to why he would do such a thing, after all of those reassuring statements, and promises he committed with you.

was it fake love?

was it even real love to begin with? or is jungkook simply toying around?

after coming out of your daze, you dash out of the scene, not letting him finish his words.

"y/n, wait!" jungkook yells.

but you ignore him. you quickly ran down the hall towards the staircase not giving a single care about anybody who is around you.

without even noticing where you were going, you accidentally bump into a figure. you looked towards the man you bumped into, seeing namjoon. his eyes searched your, and soon widens, after seeing you in your crying state.

you froze, as worry was written all over his face.

you needed to get out of here.

"y/n are you alright?" he asks, but you quickly push yourself away from him, and quickly run toward the entrance of the house.

trying your hardest to get past everyone who blocks the way, you heard faint calls. the boys were calling you, but luckily for you, you made your way toward the front door, swinging it open, catching attention from a few people nearby.

but you didn't care. you just wanted to leave.

without wasting another second, you endlessly run away from the house, as far away as you were able to go. the brightness of the moon shone over you, as you heard the music that blasted from the house soon fade away from your ears.

tears continued to stream down your cheeks as the scene that occurred not too long ago, flash through your mind nonstop.

it hurt you seeing jungkook all over yerin, with his lips collided with hers.

it hurt, knowing what he said last night was a lie.

you ran and ran, feeling your feet beginning to ache due to running so fast and far away, as if you were running a marathon.

but just thinking about jungkook and what had just happened, hurt you so much.

you couldn't believe what you had just witnessed.

+

short chapter for today.